HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default ♫ Opinions on Old Music? ♫

♫ Heyya I was Just abit curious on people opinions on old music such as queen, and the beetles, wham!
    and all of them? Just curios
    In my opinion I think queens greaat and so are some old songs but others are just dead boring

Tokens
    Habbo
    KyoraStryker

Latest Awards:

Classic rock ftw.

Not just classic rock, but a lot of the oldies. Elvis, The Eagles, The Beatles... The list can go on and on.

BIG thank you to the graphics department for making this banner. I LOVE IT!

"If Herbal Essences shampoo has all these exotic effects on women, is their hair really the first place they put it?"
    Last +rep: Shar,
    Next posting goal: | 100 | 250 | 500 | 1,000 | 1,500 | 2,500 | 5,000 | 10,000 |

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

i like jumpy old songs not rally like slow ones

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The older the music pretty much the more talent is involved. These days the charts and full of no-talents who rely on the studio to make them sound decent.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not listened to much suprisingly.
    Being part of the Internet generation, new music is always on the output and I've never really wanted to go back.
    'old music' is in the eye of the beholder anyway, and all new music is pretty much influenced by older music, mostly because EVERYTHINGS almost been done before, older generations had much more choice in making something fresh, like getting the last chocolate cause all the rest are gone.

It's mostly ignorence on my part for not listening to 'old music'

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post
    The older the music pretty much the more talent is involved. These days the charts and full of no-talents who rely on the studio to make them sound decent.
    I do think the charts are changing. Pop music has definately upped it's game in the past year, more artists are deciding that change is good and music is all the better for it.
    Last edited by Plebings; 05-10-2010 at 05:24 PM.
    magik*magik

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hate most of it, it's slow and boring

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i don't mind old music, i sometimes have a rare listen but i don't hate it. rather old music than charts atm though.

I'll be branded a maniac for speakin' the truth and I'll be murdered as soon as I hit the streets with the proof.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love old music from the likes of Pink Floyd, Joy Division, Journey, Queen, Genesis, Supertramp, Paul Simon, David Bowie, Madonna and so on and I also love many old classical pieces from Beethoven, Mozart, Bach and Rachmaninoff. I can't put my finger on it, but I feel that older music just has that special something that a lot of todays chart music is very much so lacking, but there are still many amazing music artists around. I could never say that old music is better than new music, as every year there seems to be a band or artist that releases something absolutely phenomenal. Older music is just more influential and revolutionary.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 05-10-2010 at 05:45 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post
    what a ridicuous thing to say

i hate it when adults have that general opinion. obviously "old music" is more inspirational today, because who was inspired by it? the people that grew up listening to it that are big in the industry today. so who will the big stars in ten years time be influenced by? the people they grow up listening to today...

also whoever is influenced by someone these days is always slammed for not being original enough. no ones ever happy
    Last edited by Judas; 05-10-2010 at 05:55 PM.
    you can be my daddy

Tokens
    Habbo
    Circadia

Latest Awards:

Well because my parents are old there is old music playing all the time so i can't help but liking some of it ans singing along with my parents. My mum lives Elvis and Tom Jones so there playing in the car alot. My dad likes queen alot so do I, I think they are great!

'On top of the world, on top of it all,
    trying to feel invincible.'

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast