HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Who will win the UEFA Champions League 2005/06?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chelsea

13 52.00%
  • Barcelona

4 16.00%
  • Milan

0 0%
  • Juventus

2 8.00%
  • Real Madrid

0 0%
  • Man Utd

4 16.00%
  • Arsénal

1 4.00%
  • Liverpool

1 4.00%
  • Inter

0 0%
  • Other [Please State]

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Detox, same here. I hate Liverpool, everyone jumps on the band-wagon because Liverpool have won alot of things. They are not true supporters,

But Everton supporters are. So are the little teams like Sheffield Wednesday. The Sheffield Wednesday supporters could choose to support any team in the world, the best even. But they go with the one they like.. No matter how good or bad they are.

Tokens

I agree, most of the supporters of the big teams (Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool) have not been to a match. They sit at home saying they are true supporters. The teams outside the Premiership have fans that are loyal, they are at most home matches and follow the team through and through.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by X-ray
    Detox, same here. I hate Liverpool, everyone jumps on the band-wagon because Liverpool have won alot of things. They are not true supporters,

But Everton supporters are. So are the little teams like Sheffield Wednesday. The Sheffield Wednesday supporters could choose to support any team in the world, the best even. But they go with the one they like.. No matter how good or bad they are.
    Whoaa! Why are you two bad mouthing Liverpool? Just because they won last year? Just because we won you say we got more fans :/ that doesn't work out, and how can you say we aren't real supporters, Liverpool have the best fans in the world and nearly everyone will say that if they had a clue about football which I doubt you two do.

Tokens

me = chelsea fan
    chelsea = gonna win CL

i havent been to any matches watsoever, simply because my parents will not take me, but i buy their merchandise, im still comtributing to them
    last updated 14/08/05
    Weekly Words of Wisdom......

Who do you save?
    a loved one, or a close friend?
    a friend, or 50 strangers?
    can we realy put a value on someones life?

:eusa_danc Donkeys back guys! hey to all of you that remember me, nd hello also to those of you who dont! :eusa_danc
    :eusa_danc I used to be a very active member of the forum, and i hope to return to that status! :eusa_danc

Tokens
    Habbo
    YellowParasol-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :Detox
    I agree, most of the supporters of the big teams (Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool) have not been to a match. They sit at home saying they are true supporters. The teams outside the Premiership have fans that are loyal, they are at most home matches and follow the team through and through.
    I support Manchester united and ive been 4 matches but thats all
    Made a return after a few years away.. So much has changed

Big Peterborough United fan

Tokens

[QUOTE=-2K-]Whoaa! Why are you two bad mouthing Liverpool?QUOTE]

Coz Im an Everton fan :p

Tokens

[QUOTE=etox]
    Quote Originally Posted by -2K-
    Whoaa! Why are you two bad mouthing Liverpool?QUOTE]

Coz Im an Everton fan :p
    Well *fights* .

Tokens

:rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I voted Barcelona I went to watch them earlier this year and they were awesome. I dunno I just have a sneaky feeling they will do it.
    Next match: Ipswich (H) Sunday 4th November, 12.45pm.
    ta very much; esurient
    myspace

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12