HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Habbox Apprentice.

Linking to the other thread I made a new one as other ideas were being thrown in there.

Anyway, I don't think it's a good idea.

Firstly, opening it to users who aren't in GMT is a bit over the top. Surely you should limit the amount of each country but not eliminate them completely. 3/4 GMT - 6/7 other, seems a little fairer.

Also, I am not saying it's a bad idea in every way posible, I just think the Help Desk needs to be improved before doing a 10 week competition sort of thing that should take up MGMT's time, this wouldn't be very productive.

Also, what tasks would they actually do? To do tasks surely they will need rights in the HelpDesk or to a panel or something?
    Will then be participating in this 10 week trial just to become normal staff? I would rather just have a 2 week trial as normal.

Maybe the helpdesk could open AEST applications, just as a tester to see how many Australians are active on the forum - I understand there won't be a lot but it's worth a try.

Also, with the Habbox Apprentice, like I said, the time spent organising and doing that should be spent helping the helpdesk not doing a long competition as I said, if you understand why I don't think it should be yet.

Any ideas on what tasks they could do?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There is only one place where "AEST" is technically (J/s)...

About the apprentice idea, reading through that thread, it was obvious it wasn't a real, thoughful suggestion.
    r.i.p.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It'd have to be open to GMT users anyway because there aren't enough international users here.

Tbh in theory it's a good idea. People are complaining lack of events and lack of international staff and it was an idea to try to improve the two but in practice, I don't think it'll improve anything in the long-term and is a 'quick-fix' to a problem that goes much deeper.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ihatehash

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wiizzz View Post
    There is only one place where "AEST" is technically (J/s)...

About the apprentice idea, reading through that thread, it was obvious it wasn't a real, thoughful suggestion.
    NZST is usually put under the aest bracket aswell as asia. I don't know what this is about but i think it should be equal as in 5 GMT 5 Other, I remember when I was the only non gmt in big brother and considering it was something where you had to stay active when everyone else was being on the other side of the world didn't help. Just my two cents.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gautemala View Post
    NZST is usually put under the aest bracket aswell as asia. I don't know what this is about but i think it should be equal as in 5 GMT 5 Other, I remember when I was the only non gmt in big brother and considering it was something where you had to stay active when everyone else was being on the other side of the world didn't help. Just my two cents.
    I said AEST. Just the AEST, not the actual timezone (which runs through asia etc.)
    r.i.p.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wiizzz View Post
    I was serious so I take offence to that..
    Chippiewill.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    I thought it was serious so I made the thread. Also, forgot to multi quote but

People are complaining lack of events and lack of international staff and it was an idea to try to improve the two
    Surely you will only get international people who are already at Habbox, you wouldn't get anyone new.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    I thought it was serious so I made the thread. Also, forgot to multi quote but

Surely you will only get international people who are already at Habbox, you wouldn't get anyone new.
    yeah that's why I said it wouldn't be practical.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    Well I think it was a nice idea, even though it's probably not suitable for HxHD. A better idea would most likely be 'The Weakest Link' but even that is more suited I think to events, but who knows
    It's the quality of your posts that count, not the quantity!

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them.