HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Jsoh

Latest Awards:

there is an addon thing which could be added to the forum where the mod just replies to the report and then whatever the mod puts the user gets to see, this way the mods wouldnt have to actually do two things such as reply to the report then contact the user.

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Normal staff members and super mods are equal but non staff members are lower than them all, I understand.

---------- Post added 16-11-2010 at 02:47 PM ----------

Its just frustrating, If a staff member broke rule 'A3' I could easily go into that thread now and reply "NO HE WASN'T A SCAMMER DON'T SPEAK ABOUT MY FRIEND LIKE THAT" so it defeats the purpose of the rule because the problem has already escalated into an argument. That's why stuff like that should be removed instantly, staff or not.
    If you're referring to this post then it's been sent to Oli and will be looked at when he's online, since it hasn't been made known to us if we can deal with that kind of rulebreak yet. We have been given a specific set of guidelines to follow telling us what we can/cannot deal with and I'm sure this will be cleared up when Oli is online. I'm pretty sure we will be able to deal with it, however I would rather wait for confirmation.

---------- Post added 16-11-2010 at 02:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by joshhyy View Post
    there is an addon thing which could be added to the forum where the mod just replies to the report and then whatever the mod puts the user gets to see, this way the mods wouldnt have to actually do two things such as reply to the report then contact the user.

Moderators don't reply to the post reports, they just put what action (if any) was taken in the thread title, however yes that would have been a good method. Taking that into account though still, it's never been an issue before, and the option of contacting a member of the moderation team when unsure why something hasn't been dealt with is still there.
    Last edited by Martin; 16-11-2010 at 02:56 PM.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There has been a problem with the staff rule breaking system for a while now, under many of the past AGM Staff's too - the problem being if we come online to 20 PMs, say 50% are complaints about staff, 20% are permission concerns, 10% are departmental concerns (managers contacting me with concerns) and then 20% are minor staff rule breaks such as pointless posting etc - all the other stuff gets prioritised as it's simply more important and requires a faster response, therefore the minor staff rule breaking can get left way too long which is why I have changed the system so that Super Moderators can deal with certain staff rule breaks, when this system is finally running smoothly you should notice a clear difference here - it is just at the moment not everything is clear as it's the transitional period.

In terms of wanting to know why a post report hasn't been dealt with (although I'm sure the one you made the thread about is clear now), if you notice a post you reported which hasn't been dealt with, send a PM to Jamesy, Sarah, or one of the Super Moderators and I'm sure they'll tell you
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    I know this is off topic but why the hell is matt g announcing staff leaving habboxlive, when they aren't in a high position? Pretty sure thats how it always used to work. Habboxlive management announce normal staff. Matt g announces management.
    At times staff members do not want to go through their managers to resign for whatever reason. It makes it easier for myself to just remove the permissions and announce there and then.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123