HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I think....

Tokens

Default I think....

I think cokemusic should get better Moderators, Furniture, and stuff like that.I am thinking that Cokemusic should get more moderators too.If they did it would be better, not as many people would get away with stuff like hacking and such, and they should also get better acess to Banning!If you agree or have any other remarks such as wanting to add somthing then add it here and now!

Tokens

Default ...

no, you're just ******ed, and you needa shut the hell up.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin
    no, you're just ******ed, and you needa shut the hell up.
    Lol whats wrong with u Lol. Neways mmmm yea i think they shouild have more people 2 work on cokemusic.But still wont be better then HABBO!
    :eusa_danc Show me The Money Baby :eusa_danc :p persev :p

Default Yeah

It'll never be as good as habbo, and griffin, your just a fog without a life

yeh i still really like coke studios like a really like Habbo!
    Finding it funny that the throne could be in catolouge :eusa_danc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Talking

well, ive only met one person hacked on coke, but a ton on habbo.... most people would rather hack habbo ppl cause its real money... coke isnt as bad with scammers, witch is why they dont have as many mods.

The farthest region of your MINIMIZED brain
    Tokens

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuax26
    I think cokemusic should get better Moderators, Furniture, and stuff like that.I am thinking that Cokemusic should get more moderators too.If they did it would be better, not as many people would get away with stuff like hacking and such, and they should also get better acess to Banning!If you agree or have any other remarks such as wanting to add somthing then add it here and now!
    Hacking on coke? Lol never heard of it m8. Barely anyone gets hacked on coke... but habbos another thing. Ppl get hacked left and right on habbo Kinda makes u think about how much safer coke is than habbo :rolleyes:
    :arrow: MR COKE AND HABBO GAMING EXPERT :eusa_danc

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by F1L73R
    Hacking on coke? Lol never heard of it m8. Barely anyone gets hacked on coke... but habbos another thing. Ppl get hacked left and right on habbo Kinda makes u think about how much safer coke is than habbo :rolleyes:
    The only reason theres hardly an hackin on coke is cos it's all free :rolleyes: they don't need to go to desperate lengths for a few pixels on there cos it's all easy enough to get

"You Only Wanted The Things I Couldn't Give To You
    And You Had It All Anyway."

PM Me Habbox Forum Rules

The farthest region of your MINIMIZED brain
    Tokens

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Dry.Tearz
    The only reason theres hardly an hackin on coke is cos it's all free :rolleyes: they don't need to go to desperate lengths for a few pixels on there cos it's all easy enough to get
    BINGO! Exactly my point lolz :8 (exactly my point that states coke is safer than habbo )
    :arrow: MR COKE AND HABBO GAMING EXPERT :eusa_danc

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by F1L73R
    BINGO! Exactly my point lolz :8 (exactly my point that states coke is safer than habbo )
    Lol there isn't one that's safer, just because hackin isn't that popular on Coke it doesn't make it safe :p just depends on who you bump into an if your gullable enough to let someone do somethin to hack you that can happen on either.

"You Only Wanted The Things I Couldn't Give To You
    And You Had It All Anyway."

PM Me Habbox Forum Rules

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast