HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Eoin247

Latest Awards:

Damn, if only we sould have kept up the intencity of the first half.

Was a great game to watch though, great cheering in the room when we went ahead after the first tri.

Next time i suppose. New Zealand deserved that win though apart from one or two minor slips they were at the top of their game.

The ref had a problem with seeing forward passes though, he let both sides get away with quite a few.

Btw the haka is one of the best sights that can be seen in sport to this day.
    Bonjour, la noirceur, mon vieil ami
    Je suis venu te reparler
    Car une vision piétinante doucement
    A laissé ses graines lorsque je dormais
    Et la vision
    Qui était plantée dans mon cerveau
    Demeure toujours
    Parmi le son du silence

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Damn, if only we sould have kept up the intencity of the first half.

Yes well, I suppose the Irish played a good first half. But for some reason we always seem to retaliate in the 2nd half..

Was a great game to watch though, great cheering in the room when we went ahead after the first tri.

Haha, Im sure that was expected. At least they got a couple or tries. Or was it only one? :S

Next time i suppose. New Zealand deserved that win though apart from one or two minor slips they were at the top of their game.

I have to disagree with this to be honest
    I can honestly say we didn't deserve the win. The Irish played great. Also we didn't play very well. Compared to the normal pace, there were way to many errors and yeah.

The ref had a problem with seeing forward passes though, he let both sides get away with quite a few.

Yes, don't like that ref. He missed forward passes, off-sides and lots of other mistakes from both teams.

Btw the haka is one of the best sights that can be seen in sport to this day.

Totally agreed! I love it soo much, so do many other people from around the world

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12