HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Did you enjoy the second show?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 33.33%
  • No

3 20.00%
  • Wasn't Tuned In

7 46.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    iRaaave.

Latest Awards:

Default Robbie & Rave Game Show - Win A Room (Show #2)

Today at 2pm Myself & DJ Robbie hosted our second version of "The Game Show" and we decided to do a Win A Room competition.

How Win A Room works:

Myself and DJ Robbie put down some furni into our room. This was the base rate and was going to be win whatever. But how to enter was you had to donate 1 piece of furni for "a ticket". A ticket was basically where I wrote down the name of the donator, and how much they had donated. Then once all donations had been collected, I added up the total amount of "tickets" given out, then used a random number generator to choose a ticket number. The more you donated - the more tickets you got, as it was 1 ticket per furni/credit.

The winner was myomoto-08 who had 3 tickets from the 281 donations that we had.

We had a very high amount of donations and we ended up with 281 donations! higher than we expected, but this week we didn't reach 2 rooms but one full room is good!

We also did some competitions on air to win tickets and it went quite well! we got guests on air and had a laugh with myself and Robbie.
    We also did some questions on air to guests and they each had to answer questions about Habbox/HabboxForum and HabboxLive and for each question they got right they got one ticket each.
    At the end they could either gamble all their tickets for 50 tickets and it would be a really hard question about Habbox or any other department of Habbox.

We also hit a record for this show with a whopping 94 listeners which we wasnt expecting for the show! thank you all for your contribution towards the show!

The feedback we're asking for is:
    Did you enjoy the show?
    Anything we can improve?

Thanks!

-DJ Rave & Robbie
    Hoping to see you next week!
    David.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Conservative,

Latest Awards:

Yes - and it will be the same next week, but at 3pm!

DJ Robbie
    Former Jobs: Events Organiser, News Reporter, HxHD

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Well done to you two . That's more of what HabboxLive needs, more planned shows. Not necessarily a show revolved around getting free furni all the time. But such shows really do push the listeners up.

I personally haven't tuned in, but I am going to say to try and get over 100 listeners next time, as it is well possible with the right push .
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens
    Habbo
    Conservative,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    Well done to you two . That's more of what HabboxLive needs, more planned shows. Not necessarily a show revolved around getting free furni all the time. But such shows really do push the listeners up.

I personally haven't tuned in, but I am going to say to try and get over 100 listeners next time, as it is well possible with the right push .
    We got 94 on Sunday but due to some technical faults lost listeners and ended around 70ish. I agree more planned shows are needed hence this idea and we are eager to get 100 listeners as we have broken 90 we want to break the big 100 ;]

DJ Robbie

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

In reality, it is quite possible to get HxL into the zone of over a hundred- easier than any other fansite Imo. I also like the fact that you didn't only focus on one thing but also did the ticket thing, as I would be quite fed up if all the content was just "win a room TUNE IN OMGGGG GUYZ". Apart from my late transit to caps in that quote, I think this show has potential.

I am unaware of many other perm shows that stand out on HxL- there were plenty like that when I was DJing in 2007, they had a more 'unique' concept about them and that is very important .
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens
    Habbo
    Alex3213

Latest Awards:

I agree with Grig- the only ones which stand out to me are actually both yours Robbie so well done: Win a room thingy and Blast from the Past (cos you bumped down my announcment :@!!!)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

In reality, it is quite possible to get HxL into the zone of over a hundred- easier than any other fansite Imo. I also like the fact that you didn't only focus on one thing but also did the ticket thing, as I would be quite fed up if all the content was just "win a room TUNE IN OMGGGG GUYZ". Apart from my late transit to caps in that quote, I think this show has potential.

I am unaware of many other perm shows that stand out on HxL- there were plenty like that when I was DJing in 2007, they had a more 'unique' concept about them and that is very important .

obv needing a bit of introducing with dj bethie back in yr life xo

Tokens
    Habbo
    Conservative,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alex3213 View Post
    I agree with Grig- the only ones which stand out to me are actually both yours Robbie so well done: Win a room thingy and Blast from the Past (cos you bumped down my announcment :@!!!)
    Yeah soz about that.

and thanks hehe. I try to be unique I know what you mean though. I think more unique shows - possibly more game orientated shows such as Deal or No Deal or something could be hosted every week. That was our original idea but we decided we couldn't afford it and so stuck with a weekly win a room.

yeah again sorry Alex that was not cool soz but thanks for the comments ;D! +rep

DJ Robbie

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bethie View Post
    obv needing a bit of introducing with dj bethie back in yr life xo
    Bethie me and you, 80 year old DJs make a come back and do Introducing 50's style!!!! xo

There are lots of great potential shows to host, a favourate of mine is who wants to be a millionaire Habbo version, which I actually loved to do on CH- until I decided to go the the pub- typical excuses there ;p.
    Last edited by Grig; 22-11-2010 at 07:27 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Conservative,

Latest Awards:

Bethie me and you, 80 year old DJs make a come back and do Introducing 50's style!!!!

There are lots of great potential shows to host, a favourate of mine is who wants to be a millionaire Habbo version, which I actually loved to do on CH- until I decided to go the the pub- typical excuses there ;p.
    Another thing we were going to do, but we just don't have the credits. It'd be great to have someone who can afford to do it doing it though. But I do, as I said, think that the shows with most potential are based on on-air quizes such as who wants to be a millionaire, million pound drop (maybe 100c drop?) ect.ect.

DJ Robbie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast