HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Mods

Tokens
    Habbo
    rnix

Latest Awards:

Default New Mods

Can i ask why we have 8 mods now? (And 2 SMODS)
    Thought the whole forum review was too have 3 of each? :S
    Just doesn't make sense since someone left because you made it 3&3 yet you hire a couple of trials?:S
    forever the queen.

Tokens
    Habbo
    transcripts

Latest Awards:

I presume they are reverting back to the old system

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    I presume they are reverting back to the old system
    Not quite. We made it quite clear that we were trialing a new system with the forum when we did the forum review, we have decided that the system didn't work therefore we have tried another new system, which is closer to the old system but not the exact same. All you need to know really though is that category moderators are back.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

right what the ****, I'm actually confused as **** lol

I thought

mr-trainor
    recurission
    catszy

were mods alrdy ;s, since when did they leave?

oh and who the hell is JIM and why is he co-owner

and i thought martin left, sarah got assistant forum manager and now martins assistant again, jesus keep me up to date
    Last edited by Richie; 22-11-2010 at 03:08 PM.
    ofwgktadgaf

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    right what the ****, I'm actually confused as **** lol

I thought

mr-trainor
    recurission
    catszy

were mods alrdy ;s, since when did they leave?

oh and who the hell is JIM and why is he co-owner

and i thought martin left, sarah got assistant forum manager and now martins assistant again, jesus keep me up to date

LOL Richie keep up!

mr-trainor
    recurission
    catszy
    and infact con

were all previously members of the moderation team, with the top three being smods at one point, although they left and are now back!

Due to the fact that moderation methods and things concerning the department continuously change, it was decided that they would be back on trial basis.

It really is lovely to see so many old faces returning along with some new ones, and as Oli said we are looking at restructuring the system slightly since things were beginning to slip under the previous new one.

Overall things are pretty exciting at the moment!

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens

Latest Awards:

think there should be more new additions to the team rather than old ones keep coming back. most older ones who come back just leave again anyway. pick up habbox here and when they want too.
    hi

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Callum. View Post
    think there should be more new additions to the team rather than old ones keep coming back. most older ones who come back just leave again anyway. pick up habbox here and when they want too.
    its better than having 12yr old power abusing *****s, wait that still applys for older mods.

im joking mods chill lol
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Callum. View Post
    From my experience within the department returning mods tend to do a better job overall than any new mod - most returning mods do a better job the second time round than they did the first time round too.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix View Post
    From my experience within the department returning mods tend to do a better job overall than any new mod - most returning mods do a better job the second time round than they did the first time round too.
    that's not very fair on new mods applying though lol gives them less chance of making the team. If the mods returning gave two ***** they wouldn't of left to begin with lol.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    that's not very fair on new mods applying though lol gives them less chance of making the team. If the mods returning gave two ***** they wouldn't of left to begin with lol.
    Not quite true, Richie. People have different priorities in life sometimes and have to juggle things around and there are all sorts of reasons that prompts them to leave. From my point of view things on this forum are now very much heading in the right direction. It would be even more hypocritical to mod a forum where there are basic fundamental disagreements on the system and how it works to make it fair for everyone. Not saying I was right as it is a very subjective thing, though. Thanks all.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast