HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ashes 2010

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Deak View Post
    I agree and hope we can get them out for less than 350 & hopefully take control by having a good 2nd innings...

At least if England do lose this there's still 4 more tests to go & win
    Still im just hoping we draw this test, but fat chance considering 4 days to go and we are already on australias first inninings. Ah well good to see the support out there in Aus, hoping to go to one in four years time!
    Do you ever feel like you want to go home?
    Lost in the crowd and you feel alone

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Andeeh View Post
    Still im just hoping we draw this test, but fat chance considering 4 days to go and we are already on australias first inninings. Ah well good to see the support out there in Aus, hoping to go to one in four years time!
    I hope we draw / win this test still too & i cant really comment on the crowd who have gone over as its on during the night and i need my sleep
    :dance: McLaren F1 :dance: FC Barcelona :dance: Sheffield United FC :dance:

I have left for now but may return in the future!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix View Post
    Yeah I thought we'd get around the 350-400 mark, shame we didn't. Strauss has a habit of going early in big matches though It'd be good to get them out for around 300.
    It was 86/2 ... nearly for 3 as the new guy dropped the catch and you thought you would get 300-400? Lol. I stopped watching at Lunch and predicted 250 all out. 260 was close. No way can England get 300-400 after 86/2

Hoping Australia wipe out the defecit before the end of Day 2 and get a 50-60 run lead. Then get a minimum of 200 run lead and have 2 days to bowl out England and get whatever runs they will require.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Harry99 View Post
    It was 86/2 ... nearly for 3 as the new guy dropped the catch and you thought you would get 300-400? Lol. I stopped watching at Lunch and predicted 250 all out. 260 was close. No way can England get 300-400 after 86/2

Hoping Australia wipe out the defecit before the end of Day 2 and get a 50-60 run lead. Then get a minimum of 200 run lead and have 2 days to bowl out England and get whatever runs they will require.
    *REMOVED*

moderator alert Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude towards other forum members, thanks.
    Last edited by HotelUser; 26-11-2010 at 12:58 AM.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Current score is 46/0 but Katich should have been run out but Cook did a bad throw ... oh well a long way to go yet!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wasn't a bad throw at all, was a couple of inches off... he had more time than he thought though

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by StefanWolves View Post
    wasn't a bad throw at all, was a couple of inches off... he had more time than he thought though
    Not seen the throw, just what i read off Internet commentary

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Deak View Post
    Not seen the throw, just what i read off Internet commentary
    either way we need 3 wickets in this session... and thus far were getting knocked around the park

very disappointing as of yet

Tokens

Latest Awards:

this bowling needs to improve, as usual with our bowlers it'll probably take a good wicket to get them going.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Watson out for 36, caught by Strauss (bowled by anderson), two LBW chances bowled by anderson too so it's looking a little better, Anderson seems to have found his stride.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast