HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ashes 2010

Tokens

Latest Awards:

220 / 5 (40 runs behind). Hmmm still got a good chance but need to get them out for no more than 350. We need to get Hussey out before he gets past 100.
    :dance: McLaren F1 :dance: FC Barcelona :dance: Sheffield United FC :dance:

I have left for now but may return in the future!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Woke up and saw the score, feel much better about our chances now. Hopefully the conditions tonight will be overcast and muggy, so our seamers can get some swing, if we get them out for 280-300 and we then bat till tea on day 4 I think we will win.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We had quite a streak just after lunch, with one of the first balls taking Ponting and then Finn's first wicket of his Ashes career. I fell asleep after that but it doesn't look too bad. We need to get Hussey out and if we can take them down for about 300 we'll be ok.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow, Anderson is doing some really good bowling up to yet - don't know how we've not got at least 1 wicket!

236/5 - trailing by 24 runs
    :dance: McLaren F1 :dance: FC Barcelona :dance: Sheffield United FC :dance:

I have left for now but may return in the future!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Still no wickets. Lucky lucky Aussies.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix View Post
    Yeah I thought we'd get around the 350-400 mark, shame we didn't. Strauss has a habit of going early in big matches though It'd be good to get them out for around 300.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry99 View Post
    It was 86/2 ... nearly for 3 as the new guy dropped the catch and you thought you would get 300-400? Lol. I stopped watching at Lunch and predicted 250 all out. 260 was close. No way can England get 300-400 after 86/2

Hoping Australia wipe out the defecit before the end of Day 2 and get a 50-60 run lead. Then get a minimum of 200 run lead and have 2 days to bowl out England and get whatever runs they will require.
    Looks like my predictions were correct. Shows how much you all know about cricket.

Quote Originally Posted by StefanWolves View Post
    Still no wickets. Lucky lucky Aussies.
    Not lucky, just better than England, which they are.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Conservative,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Predictions View Post
    Looks like my predictions were correct. Shows how much you all know about cricket.

Not lucky, just better than England, which they are.
    Better than England in this test. Were still better than them in general.

Quote Originally Posted by R0BB13G View Post
    Better than England in this test. Were still better than them in general.
    You think you are better than Australia overall in cricket? Keep dreaming.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

at this current moment in time... yes.

Im guessing your either american or austrailian according to your lack of ownership towards england yet you don't to Australia as "us"

Quote Originally Posted by HC0R3H00LIH00P View Post
    at this current moment in time... yes.

Im guessing your either american or austrailian according to your lack of ownership towards england yet you don't to Australia as "us"
    Actually I quite liked the England cricket team but half the players are so cocky its unbelievable and they lack manners. Anderson, Strauss, Collingwood etc are great. Broad, Prior and KP are cocky morons.
    I like those who play the game the way it is supposed to be played - honestly and with respect.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast