HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by StefanWolves View Post
    You have provided no proof of your flawed judgement that Spain is a 'poor' country. Your posts have no substance whatsoever. Please prove me wrong, please?

A kid who's been studying business studies for less than a year is trying to lecture me who's studied economics and business studies for the past 3 1/2 years. Funny stuff.

Come back with some proof next time.
    Less than a year? This is my third year darling. Nearly as much as you and my teacher is an experienced businessman, who also has properties in Spain, so I think he, out of anyone else, should know. And surely, if your so good at business, you would know the GDP, doesnt necessarily mean that its a rich country.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh dear. Still no substance. The only argument I have seen comin from you so far, darling, is you saying 'your teacher is wrong and mines right' and that 'my teacher is better than yours'.

I'll keep checking back this thread and if you do eventually add some substance to your posts I will post back. Until you do that don't bother replying to me.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh dear. Still no substance. The only argument I have seen comin from you so far, darling, is you saying 'your teacher is wrong and mines right' and that 'my teacher is better than yours'.

I'll keep checking back this thread and if you do eventually add some substance to your posts I will post back. Until you do that don't bother replying to me.
    Clearly not, I just know its a fact & if you really want proof, I will gather you a load of solid proof, by say Monday?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TanyaaTurner View Post
    Clearly not, I just know its a fact & if you really want proof, I will gather you a load of solid proof, by say Monday?
    Why that long? If your teacher is so amazing then you should know all this already shouldn't you? Btw I didn't know in Business Studies you studied economic principles etc, I know don't, I studied marketing and admin etc. Strange that. I smell porkies.

*REMOVED*

Good night.

moderator alert Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude to other members, thanks.
    Last edited by HotelUser; 03-12-2010 at 08:42 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why that long? If your teacher is so amazing then you should know all this already shouldn't you? Btw I didn't know in Business Studies you studied economic principles etc, I know don't, I studied marketing and admin etc. Strange that. I smell porkies.

I'm not bothering arguing with you anymore, I may aswell go and argue with a horse, at least I'd get more sense and intalect from one.

Good night.
    *REMOVED*

moderator alert Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude to other members, thanks.
    Last edited by HotelUser; 03-12-2010 at 08:45 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

England will win the race to host 2018, mark my words.
    Hahahaha!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Describe View Post
    Hahahaha!
    Well the PM wasted nearly a week of his time. And yea I was wrong!

---------- Post added 03-12-2010 at 08:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TanyaaTurner View Post
    Why that long? I have a life, unlike you. I have other things to do and if you want actual solid proof, then I will get it to you.
    Playing the 'u have no life!!' card already? Are you already admitting defeat? Don't insult me because I'm smarter than you.

As I said earlier 'The rumble in the jungle did nothing for the people of Zaire' this would also apply to you because your teacher is obviously not teaching you anything. Either that or you need to clean yours ears out.

I suppose I better wait till Monday, then I can hear what your amazing business studies teacher who also knows the INS and OUTS of economics has to say on this subject. PM me with what he tells you to say.

*REMOVED*

Bye.

Last edited by HotelUser; 03-12-2010 at 08:45 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well the PM wasted nearly a week of his time. And yea I was wrong!

---------- Post added 03-12-2010 at 08:28 PM ----------

Playing the 'u have no life!!' card already? Are you already admitting defeat? Don't insult me because I'm smarter than you.

As I said earlier 'The rumble in the jungle did nothing for the people of Zaire' this would also apply to you because your teacher is obviously not teaching you anything. Either that or you need to clean yours ears out.

I suppose I better wait till Monday, then I can hear what your amazing business studies teacher who also knows the INS and OUTS of economics has to say on this subject. PM me with what he tells you to say.

Now I must go - I have a life to be getting back to, unlike you who will be online all night sweating on an online forum/game.

Bye.
    Admitting defeat? Lol, if theres one thing your good at, its making me laugh. Well, wouldnt it be wierd if you weren't smarter than me, seeming as I am still in school?

And why PM you, scared of getting owned? I will post it here, for everyone to see.

Okay, yes, go, play some more COD and you are the one with the 4,500+ posts, so dont get me started on "sweating on an online forum."

moderator alert Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed to prevent further arguments.
    Last edited by HotelUser; 03-12-2010 at 09:27 PM.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819