HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Middle age to play habbo?

When are you too old to play habbo? What's the middle age for playing habbo? How old are you guys?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Maxy View Post
    When are you too old to play habbo? What's the middle age for playing habbo? How old are you guys?
    I'd say it was for teenagers really... but i've passed that already, but i rarely go on client now anyway unless it's to do quests or talk to other friends.

Oh, and welcome to the forum
    :dance: McLaren F1 :dance: FC Barcelona :dance: Sheffield United FC :dance:

I have left for now but may return in the future!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nickiest.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Deak View Post
    I'd say it was for teenagers really... but i've passed that already, but i rarely go on client now anyway unless it's to do quests or talk to other friends.

Oh, and welcome to the forum
    Same here. I'm 17 but I don't really play Habbo I just use it for talking to other users.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Unarmoured

Latest Awards:

I'd probably say the average age is 14/15. I'm 16 but most users like me only use it to talk to people and do the odd competition or quest. I'd probably say the oldest age you should play habbo is 21 unless you're actually working for sulake.
    Last edited by Unarmoured; 05-12-2010 at 11:53 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Conservative,

Latest Awards:

Welcome to the forum

and I'd say the "middle" age is probably 15/16. Although there are older people on it they get cancelled out by all the 12 year olds.

I'm 14 so yeah..

DJ Robbie
    Former Jobs: Events Organiser, News Reporter, HxHD

Tokens
    Habbo
    Eoin247

Latest Awards:

I'm 16. I've noticed that the ''age limit'' to habbo has raised in recent years. The oldest people on habbo used to be about 15/16 however that figure is up to 19/20 . Perhaps this will continue to increase in years to come. If you enjoy habbo though, don't let age stop you playing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

am 17 n tbh i have seen alot of 16/17 year old teens play habbo. . . then you get the odd 20/21 year olds. . . but like some of us have been here since habbo first began so tbh i think theres no age limit aslong as you have been on as long as us haha. . like if u joined back in 2003 like me it would be fine if you were 16 at the time and you still go on. . . but thats what i think lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm in my early twenties. I tend to play Habbo for a bit, get bored, leave for ages and then go back on. I've just started playing again after a break. It's okay if you avoid all the really young players...I tend to talk to people roughly my own age on Habbo, unless I'm trading/playing games etc then you can't avoid the younger players really lol I like building rooms, collecting furniture and talking to online friends on Habbo. I've been playing for years and I like the colourful, cartoon graphics and fun theme of Habbo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it's aimed at teenager but i guess it could stretch, 21 is the limit imo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo gets boring at like 13, after that you just use it as a background for when your on msn or something
    Coffee isn't my cup of tea.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast