HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: England Out

Mizki Guest

AI! Beckham was a excellent player! I agree, we havn't seen much of him this year BUT he has been the one feeding most of them goals. When he gets the ball, you know we are on to somthing and COULD get somewhere. Whereas when Mr Owen gets the balls, we are just waiting for the other team to knock him flat to the ground! He is older too now - not so the spring chicken he used to be! Oh and that penalty spot - it was bad but, what the HELL? It could have gone on target! Everyone at work is complaining about the penalty spot and blaming it's condition for Englands loss. But! That's wrong - it was the same condition for Portugal too - it was even!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mizzy_c
    AI! Beckham was a excellent player! I agree, we havn't seen much of him this year BUT he has been the one feeding most of them goals. When he gets the ball, you know we are on to somthing and COULD get somewhere. Whereas when Mr Owen gets the balls, we are just waiting for the other team to knock him flat to the ground! He is older too now - not so the spring chicken he used to be! Oh and that penalty spot - it was bad but, what the HELL? It could have gone on target! Everyone at work is complaining about the penalty spot and blaming it's condition for Englands loss. But! That's wrong - it was the same condition for Portugal too - it was even!
    i agree with the beckham thing, he is a class player, but hasnt had much luck with the past 3 penalties (Row z, saved, row z)
    and i also agree with owen being "no so good" to be polite. The only thing he ever had was speed, (the ol' over the top trick ) but he is loosing that now.
    As for the penalty, it was bad, and so was the spot, but its life. We can go around blaming everything, the ref, the spot, finding more s****egoats, but fact of the matter is, we lost, we didnt play that good, and now there is nothing we can do about it!
    o, and if anyway decides to blame beckham, just watch next time at the partnership between him and "The Neviller". They overlap each other, and get the ball right to the corner flag. Some people may disagree, but beckham is still one of the best set ball kickers in the world, and the Neviller, well, he has a cool name

Mizki Guest

Yeah and not to mention Beckham bringing back the whole teams spirits. Which is just as importent as setting up them goals that he does so nicely. But I dissagree that England didn't play so good. I think they have been outstanding. (not bieng bias am i ) Credit also goes to croatia the other night - they just kept fighting back, even when they were a few goals down.

Duh!! sitting down with my laptop on my knee
    Tokens

Beckham has admitted he wasnt fully fit and he would be first to admit he didnt have a gd tournament nethier did michael own or ste gerrard!
    we only seen a little bit of what the england team can do!!!
    we can play ALOT ALOT ALOT BETTER!
    :eusa_hand Your password is not butter!So dont spread it! :eusa_hand
    Don't Believe It - Till U See It

Mizki Guest

The men of England Euro 2004? Lampard, Cole and Rooney

Tokens

I thought campbell did very well against portugal as did cole, but i would have liked to see Joe Cole make an appearance in Euro 2004. He has a lot of flare to his game and could have made a difference to the game
    :wav:

_S___K__A__K___I___D__77

My Space

If you can read this, you are a Douche! (Damn the change of style...to hell)

Tokens

Yer Campbell plays excellent even though he is older than most players...

we lost because the ref was swiss and we beat the swiss so we had a buyist ref :mad:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

com on eng play on grass

in portugal they plzy on sand

corse they'll beat us in peneltys wiv advantage like dat!

The Ref has apologized thats not good enough we should have won. arrrggh Stupid ref
    Finding it funny that the throne could be in catolouge :eusa_danc

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast