HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Lamz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -Heart View Post
    Did he mention Boro? No, no he didn't.

The best team won at the end of the day. I was rooting for United but there's no shame in losing to the best team in the world. Rooney played well, however there are some players that should feel they could've contributed more. At the end of the day though, we just have to sit back and appreciate the fact that we've got to watch this outstanding Barcelona team play the beautiful game in the way they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matts View Post
    I'm pretty sure he didnt say anything about middlesbrough...

Well done barca, and unlucky man u I guess!
    he didn't no, but I did.

Instagram l Twitter l Soundcloud
    Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar94 View Post
    UNLUCKY UNITED!

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar94 View Post
    he didn't no, but I did.
    Arsenal should be winning something every season, Boro ill all due respect shouldn't, they're in a different league.

Arsenal go to the CC final and lost to Birmingham, a team who will be playing championship football next season. Half of your team, including your talisman, will be leaving this season. The latter for Barcelona. You beat them 2-1 with a breakaway goal at home then got played off the park for 90 minutes at the camp nou. You beat them yes, but you also lost to them at the Camp Nou and ultimately.

Also on your comment of unlucky united, we weren't unlucky at all. Barcelona are amazing, in my opinion the best team in the world, including national teams (probably because of their high volume of spanish players with some added class for the brazilians like Alves and of course Messi). So if anything we were lucky not to suffer an embarrassing defeat and i think we gave a good account of ourselves.

If arsenal had been in that final you would have been shown how to play football, since Wenger is desperately trying to get your team to be Barcelona with the "perfect goal" every time and passing football. One problem, you're not good enough! Hence why you don't win anything, yet come so close.

Also well done to Rooney, Vidic and Ferdinand who didn't put a foot wrong last night. Shame VDS let Messi's shot in but if that hadn't gone it, i'm sure another would have.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

The better team by a long long way - on paper yes but from last night's play certainly on the field too. Rooney and (surprisingly) Park seemed to be Man U's best in my eyes but as a team they hardly had a chance. One shot on goal (which was a fantastic one to be fair) and 37% possession, with 16 fouls committed trying to get it back each time they lost it. What really made a difference though in terms of viewing pleasure was how people weren't diving all over the place in this fixture, which would really have ruined the entire thing
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

Barca are outstanding. We lost to a proper footballing team.

There were a few moments in the match though where some of the Barca players went down softly to gain a free kick. It did ruin it a bit from our point of view as we were desperate to get a goal back and was chasing the game. But yeah well deserved Barcelona.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Arron View Post
    Barca are outstanding. We lost to a proper footballing team.

There were a few moments in the match though where some of the Barca players went down softly to gain a free kick. It did ruin it a bit from our point of view as we were desperate to get a goal back and was chasing the game. But yeah well deserved Barcelona.
    First man united fan to give credit were it is due.

Outside the Shankly Gates
    I heard a Kopite calling
    Shankly, they have taken you away
    But you left the great eleven
    Just before you went to heaven
    The Redmen are still playing the same way

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lamz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lxce View Post
    Arsenal should be winning something every season, Boro ill all due respect shouldn't, they're in a different league.

Arsenal go to the CC final and lost to Birmingham, a team who will be playing championship football next season. Half of your team, including your talisman, will be leaving this season. The latter for Barcelona. You beat them 2-1 with a breakaway goal at home then got played off the park for 90 minutes at the camp nou. You beat them yes, but you also lost to them at the Camp Nou and ultimately.

Also on your comment of unlucky united, we weren't unlucky at all. Barcelona are amazing, in my opinion the best team in the world, including national teams (probably because of their high volume of spanish players with some added class for the brazilians like Alves and of course Messi). So if anything we were lucky not to suffer an embarrassing defeat and i think we gave a good account of ourselves.

If arsenal had been in that final you would have been shown how to play football, since Wenger is desperately trying to get your team to be Barcelona with the "perfect goal" every time and passing football. One problem, you're not good enough! Hence why you don't win anything, yet come so close.

Also well done to Rooney, Vidic and Ferdinand who didn't put a foot wrong last night. Shame VDS let Messi's shot in but if that hadn't gone it, i'm sure another would have.
    I actually can't disagree here.

Instagram l Twitter l Soundcloud
    Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by .Shaun,, View Post
    First man united fan to give credit were it is due.
    if you read my post, then i did, but whatever. :-)

And thanks lamar, spend this summer and they Arsenal may be alright but i think, in all honesty, you need a new manager. After the invincibles he hasn't done anything worth noting.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123