HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DeanLafferty View Post
    Look At These! What Do You Think, I Desperately Want To Be A Graphics Designer, Do You Think I Have What It Takes? Do I Have Talent, Leave A Comment Below!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

PDIDDY! -

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

SIGNATURE -

[IMG][/IMG]

OTHER GRAPHICS I DESIGNED -

[IMG][/IMG]

DJ WOODSY! -

[IMG][/IMG]

Comments Much Appreciated, I'm Building A Portfolio, So I'll Keep Updating With Random Creations Weekly!
    Right, so img #1 that I can see (the editing of the shirt), the colours are not actually half bad.
    img #2 (spinny girl). Never JPEG a graphics file like this, they should only be used for photos from cameras. Anyway it wasn't hard to do, just get the 8 angles of a habbo from an imager and stick it into a animator creator-like thing.
    and the final image (the other graphic you designed), well, it's ugly. The colours are not nice to the eye and the trousers go around the leg the wrong way, it looks weird and 2D, The shirt on the arm also looks 2D as it does not look like it is going around the arm.

Quote Originally Posted by DeanLafferty View Post
    Here They Are, All Comments, Whether Negative / Positive Are Appreciated

[IMG]http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z381/Dea

nLaffertyHabboGraphics/pdiddy110.png[/IMG]

moderator alert Edited by Catz (Forum Super Moderator): Thread merged as same topic
    Sorry but the trousers have an awful pattern with what appears to be no shading. The winking eye should be black too, and not looking like he just had a stroke which only affects the eye (somehow). The hair is awful though, never mind the resemblance to Jedward, it's not isometric and the shading on it is quite bad, but it's the lack of isometric angling which utterly ruins it.

Like I said in the other threads, take a step back.
    Last edited by dbgtz; 20-05-2011 at 04:42 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

They're pretty good, especially that werewolf alt!
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Right I'm Happy With Infectious, But dbgtz, I HONESTLY DID CREATE THE WAREWOLF!

hmm, if you can really make the werewolf, then why not take that and make all your others better! I must admit, the second one looks like you have taken a paint tool in paint and drawn wiggly lines. + its werewolf, not warewolf...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

are the little habbos suppose to be children? lmfao

Tokens
    Habbo
    anthzOr

Latest Awards:

Some of those arnt too bad.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123