HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

I've tried the rooms out and they are very nice

Will

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

Just a little heads up, your [PQ] Puzzle Quest [Wired Maze] room desc still says that the Snake Maze is coming soon

Will

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like your Snakes Maze. Something you might like to bear in mind with a lot of your rooms in the snakes maze is that they're liable to 'glitching' in the sense that you can just walk across a wired floor item if you have good timing with your clicks. In some rooms you can essentially walk across the whole floor from tele to tele without touching a single roller. However, you can't do this in your rooms which require switches to be flipped in order to open a gate at the end of the room because as soon as you touch the floor, the gate closes. So what you might want to consider doing in the rooms which don't currently have switches, is add a switch at the start of each new room which when flipped opens a gate at the end of the snake in that room. Then obviously you'd have it wired the same way as your other rooms so that if someone touches the floor then the gate closes and they're unable to just walk across the floor.

That gate method would just be one way of preventing it but there are many others I'm sure. The key thing is to include some other trigger as well other than 'user teleports to furni' when someone touches the floor, because this can be worked around.

I know this might seem like overkill, especially when you consider most people don't try to walk across the floor and will actually try to do the maze and those who do try it often just click about willy nilly with no idea what they're doing. But for those who do know what they're doing, it takes the whole challenge out of the maze when you know that if you fall off the snake you can just get right back on without consequence or you can even cut out the rollers completely.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zuth

Latest Awards:

Very nice rooms Plebings! Your ideas are great and these rooms are really good, Ill be trying them soon

RIP Grandad - Click here to see my Dads Subaru Impreza WRX STI in action!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charlotte

Latest Awards:

Wow, looks amazing ill have to try them out sometime I'm sure I have tried them before but failed ! +rep

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Only got to room 5 once. Very hard for me, I'm not great at snakes, make lots of mistakes Always got to that ice room and messed up ;[ couldn't be bothered to keep going through all the way through again

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

Nice rooms! I'm in one now haha

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Never really thought about that Stack - really good idea for all snakes atm! Will probably use that from the ice room onwards (as the start of the maze might be crowded at times, and it can't really be implemented in crowded rooms)

+rep xx
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    orientalframe?

Latest Awards:

I love the way all the rooms are designed, I actually like how difficult it is - if you imagine it as being alot easier, I wouldn't be as interested. Very nice, well done.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

That's quite a nice room. I really like the way you have placed the flowers on the tiles. Looks great!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast