HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default [Wired] Snake Quest + Puzzle Quest updates

Hi there!

I've been busy trying to make more Puzzle Quest rooms, but it's gotten a bit large now, so (if you didn't know) its been split into 2, Action Quest (for the racing, moving mats, etc) and Puzzle Quest (for the logic-y puzzles)

Recently made a Snake to add to the Puzzle Quest series, really proud of it at the moment!

Rooms 1, 5 and 8 aren't shown to avoid showing you every room

Up next for Puzzle Quest is going to be a maze dedicated solely to Puzzle Boxes, got quite a few ideas stacked up at the moment - Really looking forward to start on that!

If you want to try ANY of the mazes, click HERE
    If you only want to play the SNAKE, click HERE

magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Hey Plebings they look really good but what happens if you fail one? Do you get tele'd back to the first room? As I think that's a tad harsh

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

The rooms you've shown seem very nice . How many rooms are there for each one?

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Very nice rooms
    Last edited by geo; 07-06-2011 at 07:26 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

I'm going to try this out tonight, looks fantastic!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zeptis

Latest Awards:

Only comment i have is that i hate all mazes that make u fail the whole maze if u mess up once, so this is an automatic turn off.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    The rooms you've shown seem very nice . How many rooms are there for each one?
    9 Rooms in snake
    Around 20 rooms in both of the other mazes

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Hey Plebings they look really good but what happens if you fail one? Do you get tele'd back to the first room? As I think that's a tad harsh
    You can't die in the 2 maze ones, and like in most snakes you gotta start from scratch when you fall!! (sorry )

ALSO FORGOT TO ASK FOR COMMENTS, but that's kinda the point of a forum
    PS the wired isn't hidden because I suck at room design
    magik*magik

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I didn't finish it because it's really frustrating being sent back to the start (although it was good!!) when you fall but I fell about 5 or 6 times before that and easily recovered, idk if that's an issue with wired itself or the way you've set it up.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Storking View Post
    I didn't finish it because it's really frustrating being sent back to the start (although it was good!!) when you fall but I fell about 5 or 6 times before that and easily recovered, idk if that's an issue with wired itself or the way you've set it up.
    A problem all snakes are facing atm, used barricades for the entrance and the winter room to prevent huge skipping though!
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I might try it later, the snake one. Don't think I'll complete it but I'll give it a go. I wish you made checkpoints :p I'll update where I get to later if I remember, and your room designs are awesome, so **** :p sorry if this sounds weird on my phone x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast