HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Belle/Beauty

Tokens
    Habbo
    rokgal

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Yuxin View Post
    she started off with a white blanck habbo tho btw so? :S

gina i just positioned =7t wrong

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rokgalisevil View Post
    Belle/Beauty out of beauty and the beast.

ik the hairbands weird
    Hairband looks weird cos it's meant to go in at the ears & how the hair pushes it out on the right side.

Starting from top to bottom:

The hair - I think the shading on this is generally OK (could be a bit more detailed on the side of the hair I'd say), but the line art of it isn't great and the right side puffs out too much, in my opinion.

The top of the dress (the bit on the arms/shoulders) - This isn't really positioned right. On the left side it seems to be on the edge of her shoulder whereas on the right side it's half way down her arm. I think a problem with the position of those might be the positioning of the ball thing they're linked too, as it's too low and too far to the right as if you were to look at it from the front, it wouldn't be centered.

The arms - Only a small problem, but the right arm (her left) is infront of the dress.

The dress - Overall, the shading is really hard to see. On the 2nd half, the "sections" of the dress aren't really in perspective at all the ones on the sides should be the smallest not the largest and the one in the middle should be the largest. I also thing the line art could be much better, being much less circle on the bottom (like the actual dress where it goes in and out according to the creases) and on the right it puffs out too much too quickly. The golden bits which go along should follow the dress much more aswell and when it reaches the top of the crease, it should go in and not be the same size all the way through and again, shading isn't obvious. Final thing, you shouldn't use black lines in the same object only to seperate objects if you get what I mean?

Tokens
    Habbo
    orientalframe?

Latest Awards:

It's ok, but I think the shading could be improved, aswell as the bottom of the dress - I think it just looks odd. Also I think the headband needs to be improved by perhaps not making it go all around the head (if that made any sense :S). Very good effort though!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

Yeah the headband needs work. It's meant to sort of put your hair back behind your ears! The shading towards the middle/bottom of the dress needs improving too..

However it is cute!
    Always have courage and be kind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12