HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ChickenFaces

Latest Awards:

Default Grammar Fail - Ends 20th June

I just hate when people have bad grammar. I'll be reading Facebook statuses during the day and feel a twinge of annoyance when people type like they're in the third grade. Sometimes I think that the third graders type better than my friends!

Read the passage below and point out the grammar mistakes. There are five altogether. When you're done, PM your answers to HabboxComps. Have fun, and good luck!

my mother totally didn't give me any money so that I could buy donator on HabboxForum. Shes the worst mother in history. Your so lucky, you can get Habbo coins whenever you want to. because your mother is so awesome. All my mother does is make me go shopping with her every friday.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep
    Last edited by Inseriousity.; 15-06-2011 at 09:02 PM.

I'm on my knees
    you're my favorite disease.