HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Favourite Things - Ends September 9th

Habbox is a very popular site, visited by many habbos everyday. Each of them visit the site for different reasons, some like to browse the forum, some like to check the rare values, others like to find out the latest news by looking at the articles. I would like you to write about your favourite part of habbox, in no more than 300 words, and your reasons why you like this particular part!

Your Entry Should Look Like This:

Example:

Habbo Name: Janeh
    Habbox Name: Janeh
    Your Entry: -

1st Prize = 1 Petal Patch & 1 Tubmaster & 1 Mochamaster kindly donated by Roboevil

2nd Prize = 1 Tubmaster & 2 Mochamasters also kindly donated by Roboevil

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all its members (NOT STAFF) the opportunity to enter this competition, click on the post reply icon below.

This competition will run until 9th September unless otherwise stated. After that sierk will pick the best entry and the prize will be handed over in Habbo.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY.
    Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom
    (In Black)

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more entries are sent using the same pc all the entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 9th September 2005. Please be aware that some competitions may be extended, or even closed early due to the number of entries. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by MissAlice to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. MissAlice will be judging the competition any harassment or attempted bribery will see you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Habbox Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competition, unless Competition states they may. (This also includes trialists who become staff before this Competition closes. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner/s being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators.

Winners Announced - 11th September 2005
    1st - HolyWar (entry no. 5) - Prize given back to donations.
    2nd - Bosoms (entry no. 15) -
    Last edited by StripedTiger; 12-09-2005 at 05:06 PM.
    +1

Tokens

Default Favourite Things

Habbo Name: .Adorable
    Habbox Name: .Adorable
    My Entry:

I havn't got a favourite part of Habbox and the reason for that is because i enjoy 'EVERY' single part of Habbox. If someone asked me to choose a part of Habbox that i liked i really and honestly couldn't choose because i like it all. I think that Habbox is a great place for everyone to enjoy because it covers everything to do with Habbo and a range of other fun things that Habbox itself has created. I couldn't really pick a fault with Habbox and if i had to i'd have to think long and hard. I think that Habbox is excellent as it listen's to everyone's opinions and views meaning everyone can have there say. Also Habbox is well moderated so that any bad stuff can be sorted out straight away and Habbox deals with every problem. Everyone has there own special part that they like and mine is every part. I'm also glad that this Competition is running because i can show my respect and say thanks to all the Habbox team for making an excellent site. WELL DONE. :eusa_ange
    Thanks To Kassandra For The Fab Signature :eusa_ange

Tokens

habbo name: famous-girl
    habbox name: famous-girl
    entry:
    My most favourite part of habbox is the forum!
    The forum has amazing competitions i enjoy with friendly moderators and members, i can find news and do trading deals with habboxforum!

Avatar removed by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Avatar image was exceeding the size limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo(x) name- Squirted

Entry-

Although the site is great and everything, the forum rawks!
    If its not making stupid alts, then its making stupid jokes, it all happens on here, you can be occupied all day long, because there is always something to do, looking at robo's amazing alts, or listening to yayse's randomness (Chickens ) You can learn so much on here, i learnt how to do pixel art on the forum in unser a month, its a great place to learn, be random, gossip and stuff =)

Woo at star idea, got 2 sexy pink stars now

I DONT KNOW HOW MODERATORS SLEEP AT NIGHT -CRI-
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name : Same

I enjoy all aspects of the site but mostly the forum for the fact that it allows us to get in touch with our friends on a more personal and intimate level. We don't have to feel as restricted with saying certain things and don't have to worry about getting perm banned and losing the thousands of dollars worth of furniture that some of our accounts contain. It allows us to discuss the hotel in a broader range as opposed to having to type one line at a time and all of those valuable, meaningful things we say dissapear in a second while on habboxforum they remain for a long time for others to see and benefit from. We can assist other users and we can voice our opinions while meeting friends that we may have never had the chance to meet in the hotel because we tend not to visit the same rooms. Habbox forum is a benefit to us all and I hope that the forum will out live the hotel. The way Habbox forum is maintained I am sure it will far exceed the lifespan of Habbo Hotel itself.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbox name: Pulchritudinous
    Habbo name: .x-aimee-x.

My favourite part of habbox

Ahh, www.habboxforum.com, I've never typed a URL so much, it's by far the most fabolous part of habbox.

Kind, helpful, bubbly members, brilliantly moderated, and altogether a bundle of fun. XD

If I want to be entertained, I know the forum is the place to go, jokes, gossip, randomness, it's all here!

I have learnt so much from the forum, and the staff are making habbox better everyday, the rules may be strict, but it's the safest forum I've ever been on, which ultimately makes it my favourite website.

Basically my favourite park of habbox is the forum, dude it rocks!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Forum name : God
    Habbo name : BarbecueSauce
    Entry -

My favourite part of Habbox if the regularly updated news it's so detailed and refined and helpful for any new habbo. You have fabulous reporters and news finders and they all do a great job. Without them Habbox would be news-less but I'm sure you'd fix that in a jiffy. Anyway News is all around Habbo so it's useful and it helps you around the hotel and keeps you updated.
    jesus christ, that's a pretty face.
    +1

Tokens

Default My Fav.

Habbox Name: -Iceo
    Habbo Name: -Iceo
    Entry-

Habbox, is a great Site, with its updated News to its latest Rare values Reports. Habbox work as a team and so therefore is why the Site (s) are sucessful as they are today! When HxTv was re-named and got even bigger it was one of my most fav Sites on Habbox, although now it has gone down hill. I would have to say then I joined the Habbox Forum after Computer problems in June 2005. I always had one Website at the bottom of my Screen that was either Habbox Radio or the Forum. Today I still think the Forum has to be my favoroute Site of Habbox, then the Radio, but most updated pages Ive seen is the News on the main Habbox.com page! Habbox is a great Site becuase all of the Habbox team work together as a Team :eusa_danc keep the Good Work up! :eusa_danc
    Habboxforum.com:eusa_danc
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo(x) name: Surname

My favourite part of the habbox site has to be the "Habbo friends" section. This is my favourite part of the site because this is what Habbo itself is all about, "Friendship". People can show their love for other people aswell as looking at the love other people have for them. This is the overall nicest part of the site. And as John Lennon rightly sang "I get by with a little help from my friends."
    A smile is a curve that sets everything straight
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default My Favourite part of habbox

Habbo name: MrHideaway
    Habbox Name: MrHideaway

My Favourite part of Habbox is:

THE FORUM

The forum is deffinately my favourite part of habbox!!!
    The reason for this is because there is so much to do on this forum.
    I enjoy loooking at people's alternations,their habbo history , there favourite pop groups and bands , there idols and much much more.
    If i am stuck on habbo and need advice or help on trading i can ask the friendly members of habbox. If i have family problems at home or just need some good advice i can ask the friendly members of habbox forum. If i need help at school i can once again ask the friendly members of habbox .
    I havn't found anything yet that i couldn't ask the friendly members of habbox forum without getting verbal abuse or nasty comments as i have found i get on some other forums, I could even ask them wot to do if i was being abused by a family member (not that i am )
    Another reason i just love coming on habbox forum is because i can get away from life at home and school. I can be myself and have lots of support from the members. I can get away from everything and just relax, talk and make friends.

So thats why my favourite part of habbox has got to be HABBOX FORUM

thank you for reading this
    MrHideaway
    (h)(h)(h)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast