HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Please Help Me ... Sincerly, Mr. Windows

Dear, Habbox Members

I loved Habbo and built several nice rooms, like the Christian Coffee Cafe, Wing Chun Dojo and Grace Alley ... plus several more. I have spent around $400.00 on this game !!!

After my computer locking up when buying credits one day, I came back later and made another purchase. Then my PayPal account showed two completed transactions. I asked PayPal about it and they (after researching the issue) refunded the first transaction for $9.95 to my account.

Then when I logged in this morning to my Habbo account ... it displayed this messsge ...

You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "Banneddue to credit payment chargeback (id: 2000444)". The ban will expire at12/31/22 8:24 PM Eastern Time.

I've been banned for 10 years with no email, no please contact us, nothing ... I am so upset !!! I contacted PayPal and my Credit Card company already. I am 39 and can retain a laywer if you guys think it will do any good, but being an overseas company ... I doubt it !!!

Can anyone please help me ... Does anyone know what to do ??? What kind of a company is this ???

P.S. Thank you in advance for all of your help and advice

Sincerely, gotdirtywindows ... I'm a window cleaner in real life !!!

moderator alert Thread moved by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): From "Discuss Anything", as it is better suited here!
    Last edited by Chris; 05-08-2011 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Spelling

Tokens
    Habbo
    Azvykara

Latest Awards:

Sounds like Habbo... They get all touchy when you take their money. Have you tried emailing the support team? Or writing a letter in red ink - preferrably blood? Try everyway to contact them, really really annoy them too.

I'm sorry to hear what has happened, it really annoys me when decent people who pay get stabbed by a sharp pixelated knife.

Need help recolouring? Here's my tutorial : CLICK HERE
    Need help creating pixel art? Here's my other tutorial: CLICK HERE

Thank you so much for your reply Kaytti ... I simply asked PayPal about the transaction. I have so much time and money tied up in this, I'm sick at my stomach! I can't believe they would do this ... My goal in life now is to get my money back and warn everyone on Habbo that I can.

I got scammed on some used door and wardrobe teleports for 5c and that got me worried about being scammed. I'm no longer worried about scammers on Habbo I'm worried about Habbo !!!

That pixelated knife is sharp and I knever knew it would hurt this bad ... Wow !!! Thanks again for your kind reply ... I'd at least like to log in and give my furni away. Plus I turned the moodlight to dark in the cafe and no one with rights can even turn it off or adjust it ):
    Last edited by gotdirtywindows; 05-08-2011 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Spelling

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordan:A

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by gotdirtywindows View Post
    What kind of a company is this ???
    a greedy company..

I would phone them up if I were you and see if you can do anything that way, you will be a much faster response this way rather than emailing them.

~ "Difference is brilliant, difference is what makes this world"

Thanks Jordan:A,

I haven't slept since this all happened. I finally filed a complaint by email, which took forever to figure out. It said I had to login to my account first, but then I couldn't because, well ... I've been banned. I used a different email adress and finally filed a complaint after answering all of their stupid questions.

Then they sent me an email asking for enough information to steal my identity in real life and cause me trouble forever. Then someone in Habbo later tells me that's what they did to his life after he complained about being banned.

I had already filled it out the best I could ... Not even an auto reply or anything saying they got it though.

Oh, and get this. The email they sent had a link to submit the information they wanted online and when I clicked it ... it says your account has been banned !!!

Idiots ... I looked everywhere ... they don't have a US phone number listed or even a mailing address !!! Everyone says they called the numbers that they do find and they just hang up on you anyway

Thanks agian for the helps !!! Even knowing someone read this is nice

Sincerley, Mr. Windows
    Last edited by gotdirtywindows; 05-08-2011 at 07:01 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by gotdirtywindows View Post
    Thanks Jordan:A,

I haven't slept since this all happened. I finally filed a complaint by email, which took forever to figure out. It said I had to login to my account first, but then I couldn't because, well ... I've been banned. I used a different email adress and finally filed a complaint after answering all of their stupid questions.

Then they sent me an email asking for enough information to steal my identity in real life and cause me trouble forever. Then someone in Habbo later tells me that's what they did to his life after he complained about being banned.

I had already filled it out the best I could ... Not even an auto reply or anything saying they got it though.

Oh, and get this. The email they sent had a link to submit the information they wanted online and when I clicked it ... it says your account has been banned !!!

Idiots ... I looked everywhere ... they don't have a US phone number listed or even a mailing address !!! Everyone says they called the numbers that they do find and they just hang up on you anyway

Thanks agian for the helps !!! Even knowing someone read this is nice

Sincerley, Mr. Windows
    If I'm totally honest, I don't think that someone of your age should be losing sleep over a habbo account, but that's just my opinion..

Habbo customer support is awful, but good luck with getting your account unbanned!
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Try emailing the Sulake staff individually that sometimes works, but loosing sleep over Habbo for a 13 year old is bad its just not worth the fuss

Still can't sleep ... I put my heart and wallet into designing my rooms and making like 800 friends! Where do you find the email addresses for staff? Thanks

Tokens
    Habbo
    bathin

Latest Awards:

Haha aww this is so sad! I recommend contacting the sulake HQ in finland, by phone or even letter.
    The information can be found here, pasted from the Sulake contact page

Sulake are the company behind Habbo, so it'd be better to go back to the cause. Paypal is only the method of payment used to deliver the funds to habbo - they don't deal with actually putting the credits into the account or anything behind the scenes. So it would've been better to contact Habbo first, rather then Paypal.

Hope this helps, in some way.

Thank you for the great info LUKEYO ... I am afraid I contacted PayPal again after I was banned and the Mastercard that was used on that account. Even if I get this cleared up, I'm afraid i'll just get banned again. I would have contacted Habbo first, but it's obvious they don't want you to contact them. Still no reply and it took forever to get the first complaint into them.

I mean, if this was a real compnay ... they have my email address. They could have contacted me. I mean they never even responded to the PayPal issue. I guess the transaction reversed by default! They don't even have the business since to send you an email with contact information to resolve the problem before they ban you for 11 years.

I'm hoping for a window to log in and delete my rooms and give away my furni to other habbos. I'm so sick at this point, I don't think I want back on Habbo anyway. Look me up guys ... My second account is gotcleanwindows and my banned account is gotdirtywindows. Let me know you read my posts here and i'll call you if I give away my furni and remaing credits!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast