HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I liked that girl from Essex, her voice was unreal.
    Alexandra!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

That first guy (Frankie I think?) was annoying and couldn't sing and was too full of himself. The woman from Hong Kong was quite funny and I hope she stays in for a while. I think the Irish girl seems too timid and shy for it and probably won't really be able to handle it. The last guy was hilar, shame the sky went off just after that other girl came on stage so I missed it I love Tulisa but it really seems like she's trying to act like Kelly Rowland. Gary Barlow seems like he's trying too hard to be like Simon, sits similar to how Simon did too... That blonde girl is really annoying, way too cocky for my liking.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lamz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Infectious View Post
    The last guy was shocking, can't believe what he said to Tulisa.

Love Gary "YOU'VE MATURED LIKE A BAD CURRY MATE"
    lol, he has neva been a "badman" look at this video my friends done in 09... :L i still laugh at it today.
    Contains swearing

-------

I like that devlin girl... she's really good. & that asian woman... i was like :L
    Last edited by Chris; 21-08-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Instagram l Twitter l Soundcloud
    Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar94 View Post
    lol, he has neva been a "badman" look at this video my friends done in 09... :L i still laugh at it today.
    Contains swearing

-------

I like that devlin girl... she's really good. & that asian woman... i was like :L
    I don't find that funny at all, fair do's he shouted at Telisa, but I have a pretty solid feeling ITV is discriminating, the guy clearly has mental problems and they let him on the show most definitely "For the Lolz"

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lamz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    I don't find that funny at all, fair do's he shouted at Telisa, but I have a pretty solid feeling ITV is discriminating, the guy clearly has mental problems and they let him on the show most definitely "For the Lolz"
    thats why ITV get most of the x-factor viewers... for the laugh's & so that people can talk about it... like we are now :L

Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Danube-

Latest Awards:

Is it just me or did anyone else get bored? The show went on for like an 1hr and 30 mins, but yet we saw about 5 people singing? The rest seemed to be padded out with adverts.

Atleast they haven't gone overboard with autotune like they did last year, that was really obvious on the first show (which then got them loads of complaints)
    I've left. I'm back.
    ~Dan

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skynus

Latest Awards:

Well honestly, the first one that went through was... big headed?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Omg at that guy, I actually gained a lot of respect for Tulisa the way she handled the situation and spoke to him. And Dermot too when he was all "do not speak about a woman like that" up in his face. I love Dermot.

And that girl who sang Edge of Glory needs a slap. She got some good comments and was acting like she had made it to the top of the world already. So full of herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar94 View Post
    Contains swearing
    So your friends did that, filmed it and put it on YouTube? Oh wow they are well bad. Would be well scared to run into them in an alleyway. Disgrace |-)
    you can be my daddy

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lamz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    Omg at that guy, I actually gained a lot of respect for Tulisa the way she handled the situation and spoke to him. And Dermot too when he was all "do not speak about a woman like that" up in his face. I love Dermot.

And that girl who sang Edge of Glory needs a slap. She got some good comments and was acting like she had made it to the top of the world already. So full of herself.

So your friends did that, filmed it and put it on YouTube? Oh wow they are well bad. Would be well scared to run into them in an alleyway. Disgrace |-)
    "Oh wow they are well bad" ikr ^o)

The point i was makin' is for someone who talks a lot of **** most of the time then goes on TV trying to act "hard" to then get put on the spot & apologies on camera... :L he's a fool.

It's like me slagging of Rihanna (which i do a lot) & then seeing her & licking her arse... "Oh, can i do this for you, can I do that." Come'on now... its stupid.
    #BeReal

Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i'm out of touch, i'm out of love
    i'll pick you up when you're getting down
    and out of all these things i've done
    i think i love you better now

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast