HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Maybe i won't tell you. (by the way i live in portugal). DOH!
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by hog
    go greece i hate portugal
    :@
    xcuse me
    dat is very offensive to me
    grrrrrrrrrrrr
    :eusa_naug
    i wish der wos a hit smiley....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by SkaKid77
    lol thats new....man utd are mainly glory hunters, infact in my opinion if you dont live in/near the city/town of the team u support and they are in a higher league (usually the premiership) u are a glory hunter.

I support Brighton beacuse i live 20 mins away from it and most of my family support portsmouth and have for ages, my dad since he was about 10 :p

so :p
    well i wsa born in slaisbury so i should support salisbury town but id rather upport a glory team... w00t!
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Tokens

lol well i should support worthing, or chichester think worthing are in ryman premiership

i would like to see portsmouth win the premiership but i think it probly wont happen

and brghton to stay up
    :wav:

_S___K__A__K___I___D__77

My Space

If you can read this, you are a Douche! (Damn the change of style...to hell)

Tokens

There's no way im supporting oldham athletic lmao plus old traffords not that far from me so i wouldent be classed as a glory seeker sorry to inform you chap :p
    Ex Habbo eXpert UK

Tokens

I think it's going to be ****nal. They are better than all the teams in the premiership. The only team that may stop them are Chelsea and Liverpool to come third.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345