HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selling VIP's

Tokens

Default VIPs Cheapest!

I hvae Noticed That some people who have bought VIPs of me and now saying that they are Sellign VIPs i Urge you not to buy of these people as They are Very New to Habbox and the Service will be Rubish i am not listing name but they Are sayign the sma eas me Prices, Deals and Services Thank you.
    Need some help? Or just have a question? Just post in the HxHD Help Desk section and await your answer!

Tokens

Default Not Buying for a While

:dHi there all thank you for your Buisness over that past month or so but i am no longer Buying VIP due to the fact that i am skint lol when i have got some more money i shall be buying again but untill then i cannt Buy VIP for you. If you would still like to BUy VIP of me then please Post here with your Name, Colour and how many Months you want because just maybe i might have just enought to buy for you or PM me thanks again Nick D. :d
    Need some help? Or just have a question? Just post in the HxHD Help Desk section and await your answer!

Tokens

Im Back! Lmao im back and buying VIPs for YOU!:eusa_dancYes thats right if you need a VIP Then Just PM me with the Colour And How many Months.

:eusa_prayI Also have a new sale on!:eusa_clap Yes a New Sale So PM me now to find out about my GREAT once in a life time offers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12