HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Braces

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lauralol
    well i werent properly put to sleep, they're not allowed to do that apprently for teeth now cos of the risks and all but i went to this special clinic place where they use this other drug it doesnt put u totally to sleep but i cant remember anything so it was fine ;p
    i was actually put to sleep using this gas stuff. it tasted nasty but i didnt feel anything, they put me to sleep because i was so young i think. They can oly put me to sleep at hospital so they didnt pull the teeth out at the surgery i had to go to hospital which made me even more scared. but i was okaii

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Claz-x
    i was actually put to sleep using this gas stuff. it tasted nasty but i didnt feel anything, they put me to sleep because i was so young i think. They can oly put me to sleep at hospital so they didnt pull the teeth out at the surgery i had to go to hospital which made me even more scared. but i was okaii
    Yeah I had that done too when i was little to have my tonsils out, but thats proper anaesthetic (cant spell) and there are risks for that, you can go into a coma and not wake up

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah I had that done too when i was little to have my tonsils out, but thats proper anaesthetic (cant spell) and there are risks for that, you can go into a coma and not wake up
    OMGZZZ i dont wanna dieeeeeee

Tokens

Latest Awards:

OMGZZZ i dont wanna dieeeeeee
    lmao, but ur not getting put to sleep!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lmao, but ur not getting put to sleep!
    Oh yeah, i 4got lol yaaaaay i wanna be 18 b4 i dieee

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh yeah, i 4got lol yaaaaay i wanna be 18 b4 i dieee
    lol im hoping to live a bit older than 18

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wooo dentist said i have perfect teeth and dont have to have braces so its all good for me
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by eamonn
    wooo dentist said i have perfect teeth and dont have to have braces so its all good for me
    lucky lil :rude::@

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When i had braces, the only thing hurt was your teeth because of the constant pressure on them. Although you might catch your lip, side of mouth on the brace itself. No need to worry.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rarelime
    When i had braces, the only thing hurt was your teeth because of the constant pressure on them. Although you might catch your lip, side of mouth on the brace itself. No need to worry.
    Okaii ty, i can live with cut lips and stuff but i wanna be able to eat.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast