HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blackpool

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Default Blackpool

Well im wanting to go blackpool with a few friends this saturday and were looking for 2 rooms, 4 adults altogether.
    Looking at pricing i think the max we want to spend is £30 per room, Were only staying for one night aswel, can anyone find me any links
    +Rep
    Ross

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I live in Blackpool I work in the Hilton aswell You looking for B&B or a cheap hotel?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Since you'll need the info soonish and I'm going offline soon, I'll post this anyway If you don't like them then whatever

We do actually have some nice hotels here at alright prices, contrary to popular beleif. There are three really nice hotels all at different locations along the front. Cliffs is located at the Northern end of the promenade, after North Pier. It's quieter at this end and about a 10 minute walk to the town centre but it's minimum 2 nights (from £25 pp). Again, on the prom, but this time very close to North Pier and the town centre is the Claremont - two night minimum again but really, really nice. Further South, near South Pier, the Pleasure Beach and the Sandcastle and the Golden Mile (arguably the buisiest and best part of the prom) is the Viking - loads to do at this hotel. It's really nice and from £25 pp but there's no minumum night thing at this one

Our promenade is absolutely amazing at the moment aswell. It's not completely finished yet but if you've been here before and haevn't yet seen the progress of the massive regeneration project you won't recognise the promenade at all, it's 1000x better!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

whats blackpool like?
    I've never been there, just curious. People always say awful stuff. I'll be honest, not wanting to go for the pier thing or whatever, just a night out?
    ​KISS MY ARSE MATT GARNER.
    better?

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Give me discount and we will be talking !
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    Since you'll need the info soonish and I'm going offline soon, I'll post this anyway If you don't like them then whatever

We do actually have some nice hotels here at alright prices, contrary to popular beleif. There are three really nice hotels all at different locations along the front. Cliffs is located at the Northern end of the promenade, after North Pier. It's quieter at this end and about a 10 minute walk to the town centre but it's minimum 2 nights (from £25 pp). Again, on the prom, but this time very close to North Pier and the town centre is the Claremont - two night minimum again but really, really nice. Further South, near South Pier, the Pleasure Beach and the Sandcastle and the Golden Mile (arguably the buisiest and best part of the prom) is the Viking - loads to do at this hotel. It's really nice and from £25 pp but there's no minumum night thing at this one

Our promenade is absolutely amazing at the moment aswell. It's not completely finished yet but if you've been here before and haevn't yet seen the progress of the massive regeneration project you won't recognise the promenade at all, it's 1000x better!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Too short notice, I'd need a couple of weeks

And Blackpool is a very good night out Allan. Nearly every night of the week is good too! Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays are the best for our age range. Monday, Walkabout is the place to be for wet t-shirt competitions for the girls and wet trunk competitions for the lads and very cheap because it's a weekday; known as "Walkabout Mad Mondays"! It's always packed! Thursdays, just about everywhere is good and again, it's cheap because it's a weekday! Saturdays are insane, everywhere is packed and I mean absolutely heaving. Float around the bars and clubs in early evening and into the early hours. At around 3am, get yourself to Flamingo and you'll have the night of your life. It's a massive gay club but it's incredibly popular with straights too, easy for them to pull aswell Often open til about 7am! Sundays are great too and are known affectionately as "Sanuk Sundays". Start at Walkabout and then over to Sanuk around midnight for an insane night out Sunday is classed as a weekday oddly enough so it's cheap drinks!

As with most towns and cities, Blackpool's clubs have their fair share of drugs and violence

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Wanting to go from Friday till sunday now

Think you should have a word with your manager !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

TOO SHORT NOTICE! Have fun though Maybe I should be paid to advertise Blackpool online

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Plus rep buddy, it's nice you have passion for your town too .
    If i need a guide I'm going to the hilton :rolleyes:!
    ​KISS MY ARSE MATT GARNER.
    better?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No problem, I'll be your personal waiter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast