HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Lady Gaga fans bully Adele about her weight on Twitter

The two women are up for the most coveted title in the music industry - to become the bestselling artist in the world.
    But it seems the Londoner has overtaken the American pop singer and has officially sold one in 10 records this year.

Lady Gaga's supporters, known as "little monsters" now seem to be living up to their name by making catty jibes about Adele's weight.

Mock up videos of Adele have also been made with a fake singer belting out "I'm bootyful in my own way because Arby's (an American restaurant) makes nooo mistakes, I've got the right order, baby, I was born this weight."

The bullying intensified after Adele was forced to cancel some recent concerts after having an operation on her vocal chords.

An executive at Lady Gaga's record label said: "Lady Gaga does not approve of bullying anyone for their physical appearance, it goes against everything she stands for.

A tiny handful of fans may be letting her down."Lady Gaga's fans used the opportunity to say theMake You Feel My Lovesinger could not sell enough tickets so had to cancel instead. Both women usually sing to sell-out audiences.

Adele's album 21 is still in America's top five after 37 weeks on the billboard chart. More than 10 million copies of the album have been sold worldwide.

Lady Gaga's album Born This Way has slipped out of the Top 40 after only 24 weeks.

A spokesman for Adele declined to comment.
    Sources from :http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/music/lady-gaga-fans-bully-adele-about-her-weight-on-twitter/story-e6frf9hf-1226195589205

Opinions?
    last.fm

Tokens

Latest Awards:

they are obsessed with lady gaga and hence, lost their logical thinking. js

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lady gaga is a talentless gimmick, manafactured for popularity, whereas Adele actually has substance behind her music, regardless of her weight. she's not even that fat? most of gaga's american fans are probably four times the size of adele

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sea

Latest Awards:

imo adele jokes r funny she takes it the right way too, she can handle it1~!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Those over obscessive fans who just jibe other female artists are so annoying ;/ Maybe they should go andlisten to lady gaga's lyrics because like the article said, bullying is going agaisnt everything she believes in.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow.. how stupid? Doing something GaGa would hate lmao.. I don't think it's fair what they said tbh

Tokens
    Habbo
    tylermunjkt

Latest Awards:

Im sure cameron wont be happy.

WHY BE MEAN TO ADELE? STUPID LITTLE MONSTERS

[@]@Jurv[/@]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow... not over-reacting over singers much?

As people have said, GaGa is completely against bullying e.g. Born this way, so bullying/teasing Adele isn't exactly supporting GaGa...

Nice to see that anti-bullying week has taught those ***** nothing -_-
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

and adele fans bully gaga. it's all over tumblr, the fans make false quote gifs and all sorts. it's just silly little girls/boys who love a fight.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

jealous fans. It's pretty stupid, if you don't like her you don't have to say anything and I agree. Adele is not that fat.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast