HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MotorStefan95 View Post
    You could say that Habbo is becoming something similar to a dating site. Every time I log on, all I get is "asl".

Here's a conversation I had the other day,

Random Girl: I really like you. Do you want to go out with me???
    Me: I don't even know you so why would I go out with you?
    Random Girl: Cause I love you
    Me: How could you love me if you don't even know me
    Random Girl: I just do
    So what do you say???
    Me: Got to go now, bye.

Haha, I've had wayy too many of those conversations but I just usually reply saying "No thank you, sorry x"

I'm too nice to ditch them you see
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

Although there are alot of people on Habbo doing the asl thing, I don't think it's becoming a dating site nor will it ever. What Bethie said is what I agree with, it's part of growing up!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charlotte

Latest Awards:

I don't really think it is, most people who "e-date" are younger or e-date for 1 day? and have around 10 new boy friends a week LOL. I don't think there is anything wrong with e-dating to be honest if you're a lot older and know them well and in love with that person and have seen them on c4m or pictures of them? (not in a dirty way) and are happy then I think that's perfectly fine

Tokens
    Habbo
    LovingnNiceAmy

Erm i dont know really.....i know its a roleplay game where you canexperiment but i never thought of it as a dating site more like for kids who are making a ,life online :L

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nah, they're just socializing.
    last.fm

I dont think so

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Yo, how is 2011 doing? As a game that, in its very weird way, replicates a social and economic environment, the whole dating thing (the genuine, not the RPG-ish one!) is an eventual and voluntary *consequence*, not the goal
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 02-10-2021 at 04:21 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Fitgrl

Latest Awards:

Hmmm wow some interesting responses. Without going into to much detail I had a very close friend who I had feelings for vise versa. We met on habbo we dated people on and off outside of habbo throughout the 7 years and tried to make an online relationship work it got really messy when others got involved but it was a part of growing up. We don’t have any sort of communication anymore but I wish him all the best. But as crazy as it sounded, the guys who I dated ‘in real’ at the time, I had chemistry but not the same as my habbo friend lol! Fun times x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Fitgrl

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ginoulla View Post
    Hmmm wow some interesting responses. Without going into to much detail I had a very close friend who I had feelings for vise versa. We met on habbo we dated people on and off outside of habbo throughout the 7 years and tried to make an online relationship work it got really messy when others got involved but it was a part of growing up. We don’t have any sort of communication anymore but I wish him all the best. But as crazy as it sounded, the guys who I dated ‘in real’ at the time, I had chemistry but not the same as my habbo friend lol! Fun times x
    Anyway the point is. I don’t think it was ever meant to be advertised that way. That quote does sort of come across that way. But from personal experience it’s about meeting new people and ofcoarse by getting to know someone as friends it can be sometimes inevitable if two people ‘click’. Then there’s the ‘oh you have never met them’ but from personal experience looks are looks and most of the time if your personality doesn’t click then what is the point really?

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I agree with Ginoulla on this. It's never going to be advertised, but if you meet someone online that you literally mesh with so well, why the heck not?

The way the internet and technology are these days, I feel like it's easy to meet someone and fall in love no matter what the site is. It could be a site like Habbo, heck you might even fall in love with someone over Amazon who knows The channels to meet people and chat is getting a lot larger, so I think with that, it makes for things to happen naturally.
    Like Ginoulla Liked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12