HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    mizme93

Latest Awards:

This topic is very interesting !
    There's so many good and bad points about social networking. I personally, get quite irritated by it, and I rarely use facebook. Logging in to see peoples status updates that they use as a place to vent without naming names yet simultaneously giving enough information for everyone to figure it out anyway. I mean if there is something bothering you, and you had enough balls to say it to someones face, then you would. Facebook just seems to give people false confidence which can also lead them into a lot of trouble. I once met a girl that knew my (at the time) boyfriend, and she was quiet as a mouse, definitely very shy but I thought she seemed quite polite and nice. A month later me and my boyfriend had broken up and she wrote on my facebook wall calling me a 'moose' and saying things like 'ill bang you out bruv' I literally couldn’t believe it and genuinely found it amusing to think that just because she’s typed it, she’s suddenly become gangster.
    You also get those who take photos of themselves daily, to put on facebook. It just shows how insecure people can be that they need praise from those on their friends list, saying how nice they look in their photos.

Then again, sounding like a bit of a hypocrite, I used to use facebook a lot. A couple years ago when I started sixth form college it would be as easy as seeing someone in your class, adding them on facebook, you chat away and next thing you know you’re sitting next to each other like you’re good friends. I have met one of my very good friends and even my boyfriend of a year and a half from this! I think it’s good for that awkward stage where you’d like to get to know someone, but simply walking over to them and talking seems very daunting. So social networks can be used to almost ‘break the ice’.

As for relationships and social networking, they are a recipe for disaster! The amount of people who bicker and argue over a girl or guy interacting with your boy/girlfriend on facebook is ridiculous. With the added ‘confidence’ facebook gives people it also causes arguments with people over it! I’ve seen countless posts on boys walls from a girl and vice versa, then the partner has commented on it telling them to **** off and a massive row has erupted. Not only is it ridiculous but who on earth would want the entirety of their friends to know such intimate details of your relationship?

As for your questions (which i probably shouldve just answered with!) I don’t think my online personality isexactlythe same as my offline one but they don’t differ too much. My online personality is a little more vague than I am offline- but only really with things such as facebook. My status updates are vague, I don’t gossip where it can be seen (i.e someones wall) and I barely put photos up online. Then again, of course I have done it all in the past, I was 16 once! Posting status updates and feeling accepted when loads of people like it. and feeling silly when no one acknowledges it.

Then again I think my personality changes depending on who I'm around or talking to, and am only 100% myself around my mum, boyfriend, brother and best friends. Some people I've met I have automatically clicked with, and thats when I'll be my complete self, whether on or offline

Tokens

1) do you think your personality online is the same as your offline personality?
    the real questions is, "do you think your personality offline is the same as your online personality?"
    IN THAT CASE, Yes, No doubt about it. I am who I am. Who I am offline, Is who I am online. No reason to have 2 different personalities.

2) which personality is more 'you'
    I only have one.

3) do you think how you act online affects your real life personality?
    Yes, cause my offline personality if my online personality.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

1) do you think your personality online is the same as your offline personality?
    Random, mad and just there? Yeah-ish, I'm a little more hyper in real though.
    2) which personality is more 'you'
    IDontreally have a 2 personality... But if only, it would be real life.
    3) do you think how you act online affects your real life personality?
    Nope, as I stated. I can only be that one person *thumbs up*

she's morphine, queen of my vaccine

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123