HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lana Del Rey

Tokens
    Habbo
    TheFameMonster,

Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    I seem to be the only person in existence who likes Born To Die more than Video Games... It's a good song but to me BTD is her best. Don't really like her other stuff that I've heard. Probably won't buy her album as I don't think I could sit through a full length LP of her style unless she had more upbeat tracks on there, I'd get bored. I like her though.

Nope, I feel the same way hahaha. Born To Die is just SOOOO AMAZING, I love Video Games too though. Have you heard National Anthem? It's a leaked track I believe.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TheFameMonster View Post
    Nope, I feel the same way hahaha. Born To Die is just SOOOO AMAZING, I love Video Games too though. Have you heard National Anthem? It's a leaked track I believe.
    Good job I'm not alone hahaha. Ermm I might have, I'm not sure. I'll listen in a bit
    you can be my daddy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12