HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 107 of 231 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2309
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Perhaps Wooden Floors on the lighter setting would work to keep with the brown theme you already have?
    what kind of wooden floors?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    what kind of wooden floors?
    https://habbox.com/#!/Rares/view/Wooden+Tile

The light one.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

made it slightly smaller, reduced seating in outdoor area and tidied it up a little bit.

any suggestions for flooring or things to put in main area now would be appreciated
    I do love this
    But I would say to change the flooring on the top bit
    The House Always Wins

Tokens

Latest Awards:

@Kyle; much preferred the desk going around the corner, makes it look a little different and more able to look like a bar/pub

everything else looks cool and the sizing much better, just would move the bar bit back to the corner!!!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Preferred the old bottom bit as it was with the bbq area and whatnot, slightly dreary without that to brighten the area up! Also still don't like it being big everywhere, I did an AMAZING job on paint to show what I think would look more fab although realised afterwards that obv the real wall wouldn't move so it'd be made of the same stuff as the garden wall oops but yeah I think reducing the actual areas that people can get in will make it a bit more cosy and community-like as well as easier for staff anyhoooo obv need to sort out the top area a bit still but this is what I meant about keeping it as just a balcony area that keeps the whole room in sight:

| TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    @Kyle; much preferred the desk going around the corner, makes it look a little different and more able to look like a bar/pub

everything else looks cool and the sizing much better, just would move the bar bit back to the corner!!!!!
    I agree to be honest. I really wanted to have staff with their backs to screen but it just wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Preferred the old bottom bit as it was with the bbq area and whatnot, slightly dreary without that to brighten the area up! Also still don't like it being big everywhere, I did an AMAZING job on paint to show what I think would look more fab although realised afterwards that obv the real wall wouldn't move so it'd be made of the same stuff as the garden wall oops but yeah I think reducing the actual areas that people can get in will make it a bit more cosy and community-like as well as easier for staff anyhoooo obv need to sort out the top area a bit still but this is what I meant about keeping it as just a balcony area that keeps the whole room in sight:

the only reason I had posted without the bbq was bcause it belonged to okeanos and I picked it up by accident We've added it back now!

As for the room shape - I was going to go with something like that initially but it just seemed too thin and would end up like the current hxhd does with everybody standing in lines and chat being difficult to read. Worth noting that with custom room layouts made with builder's club like this one that walls automatically appear at edge of room, so no blocks would be needed for that part

anyways, here's the 'finished' product. the bar needs a bit of decoration and the wired will be hidden. afk seats over right side for staff, maybe making staff area look more appealing will encourage more to apply (and stay) lol.

big big props to okeanos mostly, he has helped a great deal (did more than me lol) and had some great ideas. and thanks to everyone who helped drop furni and whoever gave feedback

(not sure about seats but dont know what others are easy enough to obtain)

Tokens
    Habbo
    :odey:

Latest Awards:

I agree to be honest. I really wanted to have staff with their backs to screen but it just wouldn't work.

the only reason I had posted without the bbq was bcause it belonged to okeanos and I picked it up by accident We've added it back now!

As for the room shape - I was going to go with something like that initially but it just seemed too thin and would end up like the current hxhd does with everybody standing in lines and chat being difficult to read. Worth noting that with custom room layouts made with builder's club like this one that walls automatically appear at edge of room, so no blocks would be needed for that part

anyways, here's the 'finished' product. the bar needs a bit of decoration and the wired will be hidden. afk seats over right side for staff, maybe making staff area look more appealing will encourage more to apply (and stay) lol.

big big props to okeanos mostly, he has helped a great deal (did more than me lol) and had some great ideas. and thanks to everyone who helped drop furni and whoever gave feedback

(not sure about seats but dont know what others are easy enough to obtain)
    Actually love it. It compensates for old/new players with a mixture of furni and styles and its rly cute.
    THIS ONE PLS ZEBBADI
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    let it be always marked here that odey is a babe

There are a lot of things that are personally uncomfortable to show, especially me
    without makeup and completely bloated or crying. But I've realized that it's time for me to
    show my audience that you don't have to be perfect to achieve your dreams.
    Because nobody relates to being perfect.

Katy Perry

Tokens

Latest Awards:

love it, hope everyone votes for this design!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

very cool i love it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ok i tried REALLY hard on this
    vote for me please i rly want this