HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 119 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2308
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Kellie

Latest Awards:

Plebings room in the making looks cute, I like the theme that's kind of going on. Excited to see the finishing touches!

And ooooo, I really like both of the cafe designs, they look so cute and like Kelly said, homely! It's not overflown with furniture either it looks perfect, they both do. Really liking these!

Tokens
    Habbo
    BlackSpoons

Latest Awards:

I really like the 2nd cafe, it looks homely and welcoming.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

plebings' looks like the valentines layout we had for valentines day 2 years ago which I have saved somewhere but can't find so can't compare it atm. probably in this thread somewhere. hold back on the love theme until feb and brighten it up and i don't see why a clubby hxhd couldnt work.

time to move onward and opt for more multifunctional helpdesks. having a redundant desk in the middle of a room full of chairs and decoration is a thing of the past, it's time we had some more helpdesks with practical purposes other than to provide assistance to the three people per day that need it. the café idea is a great one, it can entertain people in a similar manner as the pub layout earlier this year. there are a few too many chairs and some areas aren't entirely accessible if you consider how full the room will get but it's a lovely room and with some tweaking could be perfect.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

The 2012 one!! Reminded me of it too. Loving it though Alex. Can't wait to see it finished
    I deffo prefer the 2nd version of Jords, although you should repalce the holoboy and girl with like a fire and you have put a few christmas stuff in but it doesn't look christmasy enough for that layout and I would prefer to have it as a layout straight after Halloween.
    Last edited by Red; 30-10-2014 at 06:41 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zealoux

Latest Awards:

It's a work in progress, not sure what else I'd do to it, but thought I'd throw in a Christmas one early.

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post

The 2012 one!! Reminded me of it too. Loving it though Alex. Can't wait to see it finished
    I deffo prefer the 2nd version of Jords, although you should repalce the holoboy and girl with like a fire and you have put a few christmas stuff in but it doesn't look christmasy enough for that layout and I would prefer to have it as a layout straight after Halloween.
    I absolutely love this! If this goes up on vote I'd most likely go for this one tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealoux View Post

It's a work in progress, not sure what else I'd do to it, but thought I'd throw in a Christmas one early.
    It'd obviously need flooring like the cabin wood or something, but I think that's not a bad design. Although I've never been one for stairs in rooms so they'd probably have to be covered up or something or it'd look weird. Like it though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zealoux View Post

There are some areas I really like in here but some areas I'm really not keen on. For example I always love Epic Christmas Trees surrounded by presents (we've had that done before) but I don't like all the empty space in the room. The areas that aren't outside or behind the desk seem bare and it's kinda like random furni has just been popped down to fill some of that space.

Personally I'd like to see an outside design this year. Perhaps not all outside but I'm a little bored of the generic cosy cabin designs. Obv not everyone's gonna agree but this is what I'll be voting for. I'm coming up with my own now but idk if I'll actually get it finished. Depends what becomes available in the BC catalog tbh.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zealoux

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    There are some areas I really like in here but some areas I'm really not keen on. For example I always love Epic Christmas Trees surrounded by presents (we've had that done before) but I don't like all the empty space in the room. The areas that aren't outside or behind the desk seem bare and it's kinda like random furni has just been popped down to fill some of that space.

Personally I'd like to see an outside design this year. Perhaps not all outside but I'm a little bored of the generic cosy cabin designs. Obv not everyone's gonna agree but this is what I'll be voting for. I'm coming up with my own now but idk if I'll actually get it finished. Depends what becomes available in the BC catalog tbh.
    To be honest, I agree, I don't like the main room part because I don't like how it looks with all wood, and the rest is kind of chucked down. I love my little outside area though, so I agree with you.
    Like I said, it's a work in progress though. I'll see what I can do.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

omg wait I did this one in like June because the furni was much cheaper so i decided to carpe diem

This is what I meant by an outdoor design

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Some Amazing rooms here compared to mine, Pretty embarrassed about posting mine now