HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 130 of 231 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2308
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Boulder

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rakker View Post

PREVIEW

I like it as well! Could we see an image of the whole room??

If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."

Tokens
    Habbo
    lRhyss

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Need a place to party after these flat boring desks we've had
    If this doesn't get picked Habbox should just close forever

welshcake is offline Help Desk Assistant Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (DJ welshcake)
    Rare Values Staff
    Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    welshcake

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Need a place to party after these flat boring desks we've had
    tbh no desk but WE DON'T NEED A DESK IN THE HELP DESK

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Who needs a desk when your room is articuno
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

who needs a desk no one sits behind it anyway ;l KIDDING WELSHCAKE BREATHE

also Rakker's looks cool but if habbox can afford that then how come they can't afford decent events rooms

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post

also Rakker's looks cool but if habbox can afford that then how come they can't afford decent events rooms
    Most of the large scale events rooms are created by Habbox i.e. Hogwarts etc so they have furniture available to create rooms like that where as standard events rooms are created by the individual events organiser where they don't always have the kind of furniture to create events rooms like that. Also most of that furniture in Rakkers design is pretty standard apart from the items such as the majestics, nellies and dragons, all of which aren't that expensive and Habbox already has quite a few of them available to them and any thing else they need is often donated and then returned to the individual users.

O/T: I do really like the Rakker design however I feel that some of the furniture doesn't belong in the room. The floor is burgundy and the sofas match them however the majestics and HC draping are a totally different kind of red and don't match the floor. As much as I love the majestics and feel they should be in every HxHD layout, I don't think that they're the right furniture to be used where they're currently being used. Although having said that, seeing the room as a whole may look fabulous but at the minute they really stick out like a sore thumb to me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaz View Post
    Most of the large scale events rooms are created by Habbox i.e. Hogwarts etc so they have furniture available to create rooms like that where as standard events rooms are created by the individual events organiser where they don't always have the kind of furniture to create events rooms like that. Also most of that furniture in Rakkers design is pretty standard apart from the items such as the majestics, nellies and dragons, all of which aren't that expensive and Habbox already has quite a few of them available to them and any thing else they need is often donated and then returned to the individual users.

O/T: I do really like the Rakker design however I feel that some of the furniture doesn't belong in the room. The floor is burgundy and the sofas match them however the majestics and HC draping are a totally different kind of red and don't match the floor. As much as I love the majestics and feel they should be in every HxHD layout, I don't think that they're the right furniture to be used where they're currently being used. Although having said that, seeing the room as a whole may look fabulous but at the minute they really stick out like a sore thumb to me.
    Omg I knew that I wasn't expecting anyone to actually answer

Just seems like a massive room with a lot of quite expensive furniture. But looking closer I guess a lot of it might be in BC.
    Still not sure I want such a massive design (as that snapshot suggests), and I don't even know if Rakker would finish this.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Omg I knew that I wasn't expecting anyone to actually answer

Just seems like a massive room with a lot of quite expensive furniture. But looking closer I guess a lot of it might be in BC.
    Still not sure I want such a massive design (as that snapshot suggests), and I don't even know if Rakker would finish this.
    #awks haha I imagine it is finished but there is a bit of a surprise there!

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

yh ur events room was trash

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by thms View Post
    yh ur events room was trash
    omg that was mean but also slightly true

so are we getting a new design after easter