HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 134 of 231 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2309
    Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Maybe we should go with the blue man tube man room then yeah
    If you add nigel to it then I agree.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Per-Simon

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Boulder

Latest Awards:

@Per-Simon I really like it!! I think the other design displayed is too plain.... No offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Hey guys! A poll will be created later today so make sure to pop in any extra designs you would like before then The room will be moving back to Matts room

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

None of those rooms were have decent enough to be put into a poll never mind used. There was no clear winner in the poll. random generator. Seriously?!? Why don't you guys make use of the room builder department??? Worked last time and Alex made a great Easter one.
    Last edited by Red; 13-04-2015 at 07:25 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    none of those rooms were have decent enough to be a layout. there was no clear winner in the poll. Why don't you guys make use of the room builder department??? worked last time and alex made a great easter one.
    I agree. My design was rubbish and I only submitted those two because basically nothing else had been put forward in this thread. I actually struggle to believe people even voted for it it was so generic. Any chance of us seeing the results for the poll?

There's a whole department dedicated to building rooms but the one main room Habbox has and you choose not to use them? I can understand if there was a really fantastic and achievable room submitted in this thread, but this time there wasn't. Times like that should be when Room Builders are put to proper use.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Per-Simon

Latest Awards:

Eyy, dont be so rude

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Which option even won? We can't see the poll so we don't know which options tied, and even then we don't know which room was given which number on the RNG.

Did option 2 win? No offence @Empired; but that room feels like the average of the last 3 years worth of HxHD's put together. I mean, your option 3 is better than option 2. I'm confused.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Absolute scam there was a clear favourite
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Which option even won? We can't see the poll so we don't know which options tied, and even then we don't know which room was given which number on the RNG.

Did option 2 win? No offence @Empired; but that room feels like the average of the last 3 years worth of HxHD's put together. I mean, your option 3 is better than option 2. I'm confused.
    None taken; I agree lol. It was originally an event room and most of that area was covered in seats, fridges and rock dividers. I submitted it because I think one other design had been submitted and the cut-off date was fast approaching so I just shoved it in.

I also much prefer option 3, which was also taken from the design of another event room.