HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 141 of 231 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2308
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

ok, sign is just to show what could have been used if we stuck with tall walls. opinions on staggered wall?

cobbled - seems to have worked to replace, but as much as i would like rounded edges don't think it will work.
    magik*magik

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I prefer the lower walls to the old ones

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ripieno

Latest Awards:

Bit **** because I'm no room designer but;

D:

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ripieno View Post

D:
    Omfg that's freaking AWESOME WTF

SOz plebings

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ripieno View Post

D:
    If I look at any individual part of the room I really like it, but altogether the room doesn't work. There are too many lines of furni used in one place, too many different types of flooring that don't fit together.. Why is there a lone marble tile in the middle of all the grass patches? Same with that random rock seat thing in the middle of the marble/brown tiled area. Jungle flooring looks strange and out of place next to lake and the tiles on the other side.

If I look at the desk area on its own I do like it. We've not had anything like that before and I'm sick of people giving in and just using rock dividers with stump stools behind them. I like the fact it's covered and I think the little flower beds in front work well.

I always love Sakura trees but here I think their colour makes them stand out too much against everything else. It seems odd that there'd be pink trees in a room with jungle patches, but then it seems odd that there'd be trees at all on the marble/brown tiles (willow tree in the corner).

So yep, I really like individual aspects of the room and I LOVE the whole desk area, but when you put all those things together I don't think they work Still, better to see people actually bother to try and come up with something than end up with no choice at all when we have to vote.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i think it's really cute! only thing i would take issue with is with the size of desk, might be difficult for hxhd staff to move around if the chairs are full (LOL AS IF etc)

am glad others are posting though, not many entries this time
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    Per-Simon

Latest Awards:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

with some changes in style of a lot of the furniture ripieno's is a good layout

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ripieno

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    with some changes in style of a lot of the furniture ripieno's is a good layout
    Thanks Kyle.

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

Default HxHD Idea

I just thought this would be a nice idea for hxhd, some kind of cabin and inside feel, a-lot more welcoming

Also with the otherside of the room you can add a chill area/hallway

moderator alert Threads merged by Samanfa (Forum Moderator): As they're both on the same topic.
    Last edited by Samantha; 02-06-2015 at 08:16 PM.
    (H)