HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 174 of 231 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2309
    Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    ffs can we go ONE month without a cabin room so boring, would rather a room made completely of mode bars
    corals isn't cabin and neither is lewis' which are the top two contenders!!

@Boot; why is it still snowy outside, it's v cute but change the outdoors setting and i agree with @Prosiary; make it all usva shelves or cabin ones

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by thms View Post
    @Boot; why is it still snowy outside
    it's still winter tbf

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Prosiary View Post
    Boot's is the best, but the usva is getting changed to tiles right? As it doesn't really match the tiles, but I love the design and layout, not too big either!
    Ideally I wanted cabin tiles, but I couldn't find any and obviously I don't have BC, so I just chucked in any old thing to make the basic design. As I said things can be improved and changed. If I still had my studio room, that would probably be ideal also haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thms View Post
    corals isn't cabin and neither is lewis' which are the top two contenders!!

@Boot; why is it still snowy outside, it's v cute but change the outdoors setting and i agree with @Prosiary; make it all usva shelves or cabin ones
    That was simply for a Christmas design, I haven't had time to change the outside layer, but I had mentioned to Matt and Cerys, about changing the theme to match the month, i.e Halloween, Easter etc. I agree it should all be cabin tiles, but I didn't have the correct amount of furniture to do this, and I could not find them anywhere. I even asked Matt for his pmsl.

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Boot View Post
    Ideally I wanted cabin tiles, but I couldn't find any and obviously I don't have BC, so I just chucked in any old thing to make the basic design. As I said things can be improved and changed. If I still had my studio room, that would probably be ideal also haha.

- - - Updated - - -

That was simply for a Christmas design, I haven't had time to change the outside layer, but I had mentioned to Matt and Cerys, about changing the theme to match the month, i.e Halloween, Easter etc. I agree it should all be cabin tiles, but I didn't have the correct amount of furniture to do this, and I could not find them anywhere. I even asked Matt for his pmsl.
    yeah just some changes you can make if it is voted on. it's a cute design too so if it isn't you can always re-enter it when there's a month without a particular theme, it's cute ya. outdoors change would be nice tho

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Just about to post the voting thread guys, so any future posts wont be accepted (unless you all think it's fabulous and cause an uproar )

Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Hiya Guys!

Just gonna tell you all now that the next design is most likely going to be the Valentines one!

Giving you all time to build it so we can have some really really fabulous designs in the next vote.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hey guys,

Not long until Valentines day so get your designs in nice and early !!!

Pete.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

-:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

someone do a classy valentine's one like with romantique and roses pleaseeeee not a tacky one with love heart walls and teddy bears everywhere

Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Getting close to when we need the room for valentines!!

Get in an all luvved up spirit and get designing wooo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hiya, myself and armset have made a little restaurant/helpdesk for valentines (with help from rudinizer and a bunch of other people)

i think it could be really good and bring in new people to roleplay, also we've had a lovely cafe by zitrone that i went down really well!
    magik*magik