HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Adios from Ross

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Default Adios from Ross

Hi,

Well as some of you know my company recently got invested, after a long 2 year search.
    I've been at Habbox for 6 and a half years, Habbo for over 10, Im now 20 and i guess my time has to come to end at some point eh?
    My time at Habbox has been brilliant, the ups, the downs, I've never met such a nice group of people! From today on my activity will slowly die, I have resigned from my job (After this post ) Here's a few people over the years i will never forget, If you want my msn, PM me and il be happy to keep in contact with you!

Jin ~ Jin Jin Jin, Habbox Offices when i was like 14?! Embarissing telling me Habbox had a mansion where all the managers chilled I hope to stay in contact with you and im hoping you can help my company progress with your skills !

Samanfa ~ You took the risk, with a application like mine :rolleyes:. I hope it paid off ! Im sorry i have to leave but this is something i cannot go back on, my life time dream has finnally been fulfilled.

Kaylinboo - Ms.Aquamarine ~ Charity oh Charity, still owe me £3 you fool! Don't think il be getting that back after finding you hubby only earns $1 a hour , Il keep in contact with you on msn!
    Rosy pfft, love abusing you !

xxMATTGxx ~ your names pathetic! Thanks for unbanning me, hope my 61 usernotes make you remember me !

Catzsy ~ After like 5 years of knowing you i still struggle to write your name correctly You've helped me at my lowest points, will never forget you, Im always here for you!

Mark - Jurv ~ Mark your a brilliant guy, not going to lie i hope you get manager soon, but only if you promise to carry on ripping the crap out of Adele.
    Jurv -

HotelUser - Undertaker ~ you two are my most fav people in the world, we dominated, Your both immensely dedicated and you will both be amazing people to work with if i ever do again !

Zuth ~ You betrayed me, i let it go and it seems your actually a good person deep down pfft how would anyone ever know aha! Will absolutely miss you to the max.

J25T ~ See you at Japfest Jord! oh please tell your sister i don't want to hump her

Kasbian ~ Tom your a brilliant GFX designer / Artist, Any work i have il defiantly be sending it your way!

FiftyCal ~ Kerby your an absolute amazing DJ, Hopefully you do well at HxHD!

If anyone wants my msn for contact, feel free to send me a private message!
    Adios
    GoldenMerc 2001-2012'

Tokens

Latest Awards:

l8r ross!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Shame to see you're going, Ross. We never got round to talking much, but you seem like a really nice guy! Good luck with everything you decide to do in the future. x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

hahahahaha +rep for the whale pic! Sad to see you go mate, all the best in the job/career. Hopefully you can find time in the future to come online a few times?

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Charityy

Latest Awards:

ROSS OMG YOU CAN'T LEAVE. First you leave me in HxHD and now you are leaving Habbox completely? I'm srs going to hurt you when you get on msn lmao.
    Awesome avatar made by Jurv!

Search xxMATTGxx for the Habbox Help Desk!
    Former News Reporter, Help Desk Manager, DJ, Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    l8r ross!!
    Bye Matthew
    Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    Shame to see you're going, Ross. We never got round to talking much, but you seem like a really nice guy! Good luck with everything you decide to do in the future. x
    Bye Georgia !
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    hahahahaha +rep for the whale pic! Sad to see you go mate, all the best in the job/career. Hopefully you can find time in the future to come online a few times?
    Yeh when ive got time
    Quote Originally Posted by kaylinboo View Post
    ROSS OMG YOU CAN'T LEAVE. First you leave me in HxHD and now you are leaving Habbox completely? I'm srs going to hurt you when you get on msn lmao.
    Indeed and Habbo! what if i never return to msn
    Nah i will eventually sometime today got loads of stuff to do !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Shame to see you go Ross,
    Going to miss you! xxxx

she's morphine, queen of my vaccine

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Big shame to see you go, Ross! Best of luck with everything and I hope you'll visit occasionally.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wow where's my bye you ****. you best still be gears'ing with me *****.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Ross D: i'll miss you, but good luck with the company etc!
    Byeeeeee xxx :[

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast