HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ,Alpha,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    Oh wow! There's nothing worse than driving in the snow, but then having it last throughout the game too! We didn't have any snow up here, thankfully, but it was terribly cold outside. It doesn't help that I have a cold either though; even my thermal socks, scarf, hat, gloves and four layers didn't keep me that warm! I remember the old days when rugby was a winter sport - it's much better now that it's slightly warmer!

That said, Mount Pleasant is cold all year round, so it doesn't really make much difference! My hands and toes are absolutely freezing every week... I just can't walk afterwards! Hull don't have a decent ground then? Castleford's wasn't much good when we visited there a couple of years ago either... although I'm pretty sure Wakefield's is the worst! Batley are having a couple of rennovations this year I think (starting with an electronic scoreboard and then a new stand later)... some members of club management have been sponsored to walk to Leigh ahead of the game next week. That should make for an interesting news article..

Was Denis Betts the coach whilst you guys were still in the lower division? Perhaps the stress of Superleague has gotten too much!
    Yeah gotta get an electronic scoreboard! Waikfields ground has been done so its alright now :L I was numb getting back in the car arghh it was horrible. And I got a burger and the woman put onions on without asking so erghhhh!

Hull KRs ground is appauling. The RFL told them they have til 2013 to meet the Super League requirements else they can get into trouble (as in demoted I think).

Betts was our coach for championship and we did appaulingly then but they kept him and we're doing bad still so he needs to go - My frustration is that their line is soooo flat, so they always do flat passes and drop it. It gets to you when they don't learn week in week out.

Wigan on sunday for another hammering argh

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ,Alpha, View Post
    Yeah gotta get an electronic scoreboard! Waikfields ground has been done so its alright now :L I was numb getting back in the car arghh it was horrible. And I got a burger and the woman put onions on without asking so erghhhh!

Hull KRs ground is appauling. The RFL told them they have til 2013 to meet the Super League requirements else they can get into trouble (as in demoted I think).

Betts was our coach for championship and we did appaulingly then but they kept him and we're doing bad still so he needs to go - My frustration is that their line is soooo flat, so they always do flat passes and drop it. It gets to you when they don't learn week in week out.

Wigan on sunday for another hammering argh
    lolol, the electronic scoreboards are okay providing they're done right! Today's electronic messages at Featherstone included "Happy 63th Birthday to..." - facepalm! Ha, it was cold for us too... John Kear followed us out of the car park with his personalised number plate too.. !!

Oh is Wakefield's ground finally ready? That makes the Batley ground the oldest in Rugby League.. that's why they're updating it all, haha! I do like how the Superleague set a standard for stadiums though... the majority of grounds in our division are pretty poor. It's quite nice when we play at home actually, just because it's a decent, clean ground.

Yeah it's quite annoying when you notice something but you just can't sort it out! The problem with Batley at the moment is that we're doing relatively well in the first half, but then scoring less points in the second half. I don't know whether it's because they get complacent or whether they get tired, but for the past three games the opponent has scored more points than us in the second half.

Good luck for Sunday!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ihatehash

Latest Awards:

**** you guys, let's talk about NRL.

Thoughts on this weeks games? I went to Warriors Vs Manly at Eden and was rather upset to see us lose but in saying that Warriors were rather incosistent.
    Also two games went to golden point, I only saw Tigers Vs Sharks and was glad to see Benji kick the winner.
    Good games all round this weekend I must say except the blow out that was Cowboys Vs Titans.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktux View Post

Thoughts on this weeks games? I went to Warriors Vs Manly at Eden and was rather upset to see us lose but in saying that Warriors were rather incosistent.
    Also two games went to golden point, I only saw Tigers Vs Sharks and was glad to see Benji kick the winner.
    Good games all round this weekend I must say except the blow out that was Cowboys Vs Titans.
    Was gonna say **** about the NRL

Warriors were very inconsistent and I was surprised they weren't beaten by more. However the referee did give Manly a lot of lucky or biased calls.

Tigers & sharks were fabulous - of course it would be a Kiwi kicking the winner

Game this week I'm looking forward to would have to be Warriors vs Eels - will be very interesting. Got a bet for Warriors to win 12-, wouldn't be surprised if they win 13+ but hey.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ihatehash

Latest Awards:

Just made my round 2 picks, had a horrible week last week especially in super rugby
    This weeks picks: Sea Eagles (13+), Broncos (13+), Titans (1-12), Dragons (1-12), Knights (13+), Panthers (1-12), Storm (13+), Warriors (13+).

Looking forward to Roosters V Rabbitohs tonight though, might change my picks depending on how this game goes.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,Alpha,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    lolol, the electronic scoreboards are okay providing they're done right! Today's electronic messages at Featherstone included "Happy 63th Birthday to..." - facepalm! Ha, it was cold for us too... John Kear followed us out of the car park with his personalised number plate too.. !!

Oh is Wakefield's ground finally ready? That makes the Batley ground the oldest in Rugby League.. that's why they're updating it all, haha! I do like how the Superleague set a standard for stadiums though... the majority of grounds in our division are pretty poor. It's quite nice when we play at home actually, just because it's a decent, clean ground.

Yeah it's quite annoying when you notice something but you just can't sort it out! The problem with Batley at the moment is that we're doing relatively well in the first half, but then scoring less points in the second half. I don't know whether it's because they get complacent or whether they get tired, but for the past three games the opponent has scored more points than us in the second half.

Good luck for Sunday!
    Haha, yeah I think Wakefields ground is done now. Sheffield have a good one but its for the footy too! I am looking forward to London at come (two matches to go before that though - Wigan then Hull F.C both hard (N) ) that will be our first win I hope. We're new so you can't expect us to be doing brilliant - still shouldn't be doing as bad as we are now.

NRL is great, super league is better I like the NRL and I wish I could watch it more than I do... Need to get Premier Sports!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyShore View Post
    Was gonna say **** about the NRL

Warriors were very inconsistent and I was surprised they weren't beaten by more. However the referee did give Manly a lot of lucky or biased calls.

Tigers & sharks were fabulous - of course it would be a Kiwi kicking the winner

Game this week I'm looking forward to would have to be Warriors vs Eels - will be very interesting. Got a bet for Warriors to win 12-, wouldn't be surprised if they win 13+ but hey.
    Just made my round 2 picks, had a horrible week last week especially in super rugby
    This weeks picks: Sea Eagles (13+), Broncos (13+), Titans (1-12), Dragons (1-12), Knights (13+), Panthers (1-12), Storm (13+), Warriors (13+).

Looking forward to Roosters V Rabbitohs tonight though, might change my picks depending on how this game goes.
    Manly Sea Eagles v Leeds Rhino's did you watch that match guys?

Tokens
    Habbo
    ihatehash

Latest Awards:

Manly Sea Eagles v Leeds Rhino's did you watch that match guys?
    Haha no I didn't as I only really follow the Warriors closely in league. I'm more of a union fan than anything. Just checked out the score though, Manly got thrashed! good to see!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,Alpha,

Latest Awards:

[@]@Mathew[/@]

http://www.loverugbyleague.com/news_...-kick-off.html

Im getting excited myself now haha even though I waited 6 years to get out! Glad to be watching only though :L
    Last edited by Lee; 07-03-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

[@]@Mathew[/@]

http://www.loverugbyleague.com/news_...-kick-off.html

Im getting excited myself now haha even though I waited 6 years to get out! Glad to be watching only though :L
    I can't wait to go over to Leigh tomorrow evening! It looks like I'm in for a busy day tomorrow with it being both Results Day and the match. Let's hope for good news all round!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,Alpha,

Latest Awards:

haha yeah best of luck for both

I will be honest, my prediction of the match will be:

36 - 22 for a Leigh win but thats obviously just my guess... Still​good luck

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast