HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

i had no idea what this was till about a week ago, my sister got the books and i read all three in three days. big fan of the books but im not sure how the movie will turn out. on one hand, the author wrote the screenplay, but on the other it's meant to be a violent book, and i can't see how much of it they'll keep in when the film is a 12. i know that sounds odd if you haven't read the books, but you know what i mean if you have.
    like someone said, it's definitely going to turn into a twilight-esque hype train but the books are far superior to the twilight books and i can't imagine anything worse than the twilight films
    Last edited by samsaBEAR; 22-03-2012 at 08:29 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My friend was informing me about this today and she said she's going to see the film, but if I didn't read the books first it would seem **** apparently because apparently there's only 7 seconds of blood/gore in the film (hence it being a 12) and it ruins the book if you compare how much blood and violence there is in the books e.g. Someone being torn apart by animals? (think that's one).

Might read the books if I can be bothered - however, the film did look intriguing when advertised.
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I just came back from seeing it and it was much better than I expected!
    Would have liked more of certain scenes and it needed more background info as my friend (who hasn't read the books) had a few questions but it didn't feel Twilight-y at all.
    I didn't mind that there wasn't a lot of blood and gore because it was still quite intense!
    (Obviously I still prefer the books but I was never bored watching it)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT WAS ****ING UNREAL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG BEST FILM EVER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMG I WAS LIKE AHHH THEN RUNNNN THEN NOOOOO THEN OOOO NICE THEN OMG EVERYONE DONT RUN TO THERE THEN OMG NOOOOOOOOOOO THEN AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THEN RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN THEN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEN AWWWW THEN FOR 10MINS THEN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEN OMG WATCH OUTTTTT THEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEN PHEWWWWWWWWWW THEN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and then the film actually started

10/10 unreal
    Last edited by Andii; 23-03-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sounds like such a rip of battle royale lol

writer of BR should of done her for plagiarism

but meh I'll probs watch it anyway after getting pissed off with the ios game :@

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 22andy223 View Post
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT WAS ****ING UNREAL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG BEST FILM EVER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMG I WAS LIKE AHHH THEN RUNNNN THEN NOOOOO THEN OOOO NICE THEN OMG EVERYONE DONT RUN TO THERE THEN OMG NOOOOOOOOOOO THEN AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THEN RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN THEN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEN AWWWW THEN FOR 10MINS THEN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEN OMG WATCH OUTTTTT THEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEN PHEWWWWWWWWWW THEN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and then the film actually started

10/10 unreal
    OMG SOUNDS AMAZING THEN, WATCHING IT IN LIKE 11 HOURS AND 52 MINS TIME ;O

she's morphine, queen of my vaccine

Tokens

Latest Awards:

YES saw it last night i'm happy enough with it
    they cut the romance a decent bit and even with the 12a rating i still felt that it came across quite dark
    haymitch was PERFECT

Tokens

Latest Awards:

very good movie - although some of the scenes weren't as I thought they'd be but thats expected

defo recommend it to those who haven't or dont plan on seeing it. 10/10

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh god, I can't wait to see it tonight!!
    I keep watching the trailers and stuff, I'm just so excited.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    YES saw it last night i'm happy enough with it
    they cut the romance a decent bit and even with the 12a rating i still felt that it came across quite dark
    haymitch was PERFECT
    they also cut some of the training scenes and when the tributes were fighting at the start they cut most of the way they died out lol

want to see the +18 version ahhhhhh IT WAS UNREAL

FOXFACE IS A SINGER

Last edited by Andii; 23-03-2012 at 04:58 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast