HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    That was a fantastic send off. Though I did expect that reaction after regeneration when he was talking about never forgetting the moment pre-regeneration.

The last 2 episodes have been absolutely fantastic for the most part.
    I'm disappointed they didn't use Capaldi's audition piece for after the regeneration, don't know if you read it but was funny! But I guess, saying that, I did enjoy the ending

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Was a good episode not my favourite but good. I'm really looking forward to Capaldi's version of the doctor

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

It was an ok episode. I liked the Amy cameo at the end.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    It was an ok episode. I liked the Amy cameo at the end.
    Omg I couldn't handle that!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A decent send-off. Fields of Trenzalor battle was a bit disappointing but it was good to have answers over the papal mainframe and it made sense at least.

So long Matt Smith, you were great. Looking forward to a different doctor though!

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Much preferred over Davids regeneration.

Though the episode was too jumpy, especially cutting the scenes of sending Clara home.

Loved the regeneration though! Wish it was a two parter with more character depth and establishing the battle.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

David will always be my fave and I was in floods at his regeneration but I liked how understated this was and I welled up! I will deffo miss Matt. The doctor and Clara pulling the cracker, the amy cameo coupled with him taking his bow tie off , his speech was perfect and they used the rings of Akhaten music! love it and there was no river song to ruin it. I loved Clara's skirt but its all sold out ahhhhh

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dragga

Latest Awards:

omg loved the xmas special, just didnt like the cutaways and montage thing during the battles of trenz. Was expecting more Action in this. tbh I was crying the whole time once I saw Old Matt. All the ways till the end when he was back to his young self then I had tears of joy. Then He regenerated to Capaldi, and my heart was torn apart. I thought "Maybe, Just this once, Everyone Lives..." but nope. Matts gone for good until the 60th anniversary special which I've seen rumourd.

ANYWAYS WTH LIKE FFS STEVE!! **** WITH SHERLOCK JUST NO **** SHERLOCK.
    DW. season 8 wont be back untill Next FALL!! DF and its all because of fpenfmerknfcpionmrelkfcn SHERLOCK like df. Here in Canada our shows have structure and a specific air time and part of the year. Steve. Sherlock wont go anywheres... Keep up with Doctor Who or just leave tbh. Doctor who Can and WILL go on for another 50 years to come. Sherlock is over once that ugly eggs benedict dude stops it if it even gets to that point. SO BASICALLY IM PISSED THAT IVE GOTTA WAIT ANOTHER YEAR FOR DOCTOR WHO. LIKE DF WE R MISSING A WHOLE SEASON TBH ITS LIKE TORCHWOOD, GOING OFF FOR A YEAR
    THEN COMMING BK A FEW YEARS LATER, CHANGED AND NOT AS GOOD. SOrry but I needed to get that out. I can't go without Doctor Who for another year. 6 months between last of season 7 and 50th was too much already in my oppion, but 1and a hal
    f years between seasons.

WTF WTH WTF MOFFAT GO BIG OR GO HOME.

Can we get this Trending on Titter? #DieSherlockGoDoctor and #DOCTORWHO>sherlock

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Moffat is expected to drop out as show-runner after the next series.

Frankly I'm just happy they're not splitting up the series again. Definitely worth the wait just for that.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragga View Post
    omg loved the xmas special, just didnt like the cutaways and montage thing during the battles of trenz. Was expecting more Action in this. tbh I was crying the whole time once I saw Old Matt. All the ways till the end when he was back to his young self then I had tears of joy. Then He regenerated to Capaldi, and my heart was torn apart. I thought "Maybe, Just this once, Everyone Lives..." but nope. Matts gone for good until the 60th anniversary special which I've seen rumourd.

ANYWAYS WTH LIKE FFS STEVE!! **** WITH SHERLOCK JUST NO **** SHERLOCK.
    DW. season 8 wont be back untill Next FALL!! DF and its all because of fpenfmerknfcpionmrelkfcn SHERLOCK like df. Here in Canada our shows have structure and a specific air time and part of the year. Steve. Sherlock wont go anywheres... Keep up with Doctor Who or just leave tbh. Doctor who Can and WILL go on for another 50 years to come. Sherlock is over once that ugly eggs benedict dude stops it if it even gets to that point. SO BASICALLY IM PISSED THAT IVE GOTTA WAIT ANOTHER YEAR FOR DOCTOR WHO. LIKE DF WE R MISSING A WHOLE SEASON TBH ITS LIKE TORCHWOOD, GOING OFF FOR A YEAR
    THEN COMMING BK A FEW YEARS LATER, CHANGED AND NOT AS GOOD. SOrry but I needed to get that out. I can't go without Doctor Who for another year. 6 months between last of season 7 and 50th was too much already in my oppion, but 1and a hal
    f years between seasons.

WTF WTH WTF MOFFAT GO BIG OR GO HOME.

Can we get this Trending on Titter? #DieSherlockGoDoctor and #DOCTORWHO>sherlock
    August isn't bad really considering they haven't filmed anything yet I don't think and apparently a rumoured April special. The splits have been a pain recently but series 8 won't be split as even Moffat knows splitting a new doctor's series would be suicidal as you will need a full uninterrupted series to really show off the new doctor. I'm also unsure what exactly has caused the splits previously. Maybe it's Moffat's work or maybe the BBC or a bit of both. I do like Moffat but I think it's time for him to leave after series 8 I just don't know who could replace him.

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465