HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Default Doctor Who - Season 7 Thread.

Right. With all the rumours and pictures and news coming from Doctor Who while filming series 7. Thought we'll have a thread like last year to discuss all.

So we know who the new companion is

here's a trailer for series 7!

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Was that a dalek eyestalk floating at the end? Also not to be a ****, but what is with Moffats obsession with America? Trailer on the whole though looks pretty decent.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Was that a dalek eyestalk floating at the end? Also not to be a ****, but what is with Moffats obsession with America? Trailer on the whole though looks pretty decent.
    Yep was a Dalek Eye stalk! Reminded me of R2-D2.
    I think it's because they want to make it more appealing with Americans. It started to get really pushed in America since Moffat taking over with bigger audiences.

Some one posted this on a DW forum thought it was really intresting

Tokens

Latest Awards:

At the above, being touched by an angel for rory & amy isn't really much, unless the doctor himself was touched and trapped without the tardis.

Otherwise the Doctor would just say "are you ******* stupid, brb flying my tardis back to 1969" / or the ponds would just send out a message to the doctor which he'd likely receive in time to save them o_o

At the video, it is really going quite cinematic, the quality and effort put into the style of it is getting a little to perfect! Doctor Who was unique for its perfect mess, not its perfect, perfecting!? At the end that guy also looks like a human that has adapted Dalek technology, it looked like his arm was built of the eye stalk, that or I caught it wrong!

The new companion comes back in the christmas special, is the series running over christmas?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love dr who and can't waits for the new series! Gotta be the best show on bbc. And the rest of the world
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    At the above, being touched by an angel for rory & amy isn't really much, unless the doctor himself was touched and trapped without the tardis.

Otherwise the Doctor would just say "are you ******* stupid, brb flying my tardis back to 1969" / or the ponds would just send out a message to the doctor which he'd likely receive in time to save them o_o

At the video, it is really going quite cinematic, the quality and effort put into the style of it is getting a little to perfect! Doctor Who was unique for its perfect mess, not its perfect, perfecting!? At the end that guy also looks like a human that has adapted Dalek technology, it looked like his arm was built of the eye stalk, that or I caught it wrong!

The new companion comes back in the christmas special, is the series running over christmas?
    Well to be honest a lot of the episodes last year fans felt some of them were 'weak' So Moffat having no two parters this series all single episodes. He's said he wants every episode to be a 'block buster' in every episode.

Oh and new companion is introduced at christmas at the end of the episode I think and starts on the following year.

We do know that six episodes will this year starting in autumn. Five episodes with the ponds. Christmas special then rest of series 7 of like 8 episodes in 2013 the 50th.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There is someone who looks a lot like William Hartnell - obviously sadly william is dead but I wonder if this could just be a coincidence or maybe another doctor

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    There is someone who looks a lot like William Hartnell - obviously sadly william is dead but I wonder if this could just be a coincidence or maybe another doctor
    Yea, a few have noticed that. It's David Bradley who played the care taker in Harry Potter no ones sure of his role yet.

also, Episode 5 of Doctor Who Amy and Rory's finale episode to be filmed in New York.

- We know they'll encounter the weeping angels.
    - Also, isn't one of the most famous statues in new york?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ellz

Latest Awards:

this series looks amazing!! i'm just happy karen gillan is still in it for a while

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iBlueBox View Post
    Yea, a few have noticed that. It's David Bradley who played the care taker in Harry Potter no ones sure of his role yet.

also, Episode 5 of Doctor Who Amy and Rory's finale episode to be filmed in New York.

- We know they'll encounter the weeping angels.
    - Also, isn't one of the most famous statues in new york?
    And in France :3 But yeah, that would be an interesting spin if Lady Liberty was to be an angel, would probably cost a **** load to do too.

Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast