HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Am I the only person who doesn't get wrestling?

Maybe this is in the wrong place but anyway's as the title say's, Am I the only person who doesn't get wrestling?

I get it obviously in what it is but I just don't see how people can get all excited, pumped up etc. for a match as if it's actually real when actually the result and most of the entire fight has been planned right to the core.

I do think that there is talent there, skill and so on but it's like if Football matches where planned, goals where planned ahead - it would just be pointless.

But hey its not for everyone I guess

moderator alert Thread moved by Chris (Forum Super Moderator): From "Discuss Anything", as it is better suited here!
    Last edited by Chris; 02-04-2012 at 10:39 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

WWE is fake and i think wrestling is violent
    last.fm

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

i don't like wrestling now but when i was younger my dad used to go with his friends and i'd tag along and loved the atmosphere but that's about it. i associate it with good times but it's probably an excuse for guys to get drunk and rowdy (A). ah well if many people like it then there must be something to like.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ellz

Latest Awards:

i generally don't get any form of sport where people are hitting each other regardless of whether its fake or not, i don't see the point.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wikiii

Latest Awards:

i don't like wrestling at all. i really don't get WWE like i know it's fake but are they actually hitting each other idk. i don't find it entertaining though.

x brandon x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Each to their own.

Wrestling/WWE is all about entertainment, and if you follow the story lines(bit like a soap, haha) it makes sense and can be quite enjoyable.

I've liked wrestling since I was a kid, and I doubt that will change.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

pretty much what tom said.

i first started watching wrestling from a very young age and still do to this day, it's sort of something i grew up with and have always thought was very good entertainment. it doesn't matter whether it's fake or not because i watch it purely for the entertainment, which involves the storylines, the superstars and the matches themselves. in all honesty, i don't think i would enjoy it as much if it was real, the matches wouldn't be as entertaining and the storylines would most likely be very similar and boring.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

remember that dude who always wore a mask and one day he took it off and his face was all burnt

wrestling was a HUGE part of my childhood what else would you do sunday morning? IT'S AWESOME but obviously don't watch it anymore I say some of the kids i grew up with do

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    remember that dude who always wore a mask and one day he took it off and his face was all burnt

wrestling was a HUGE part of my childhood what else would you do sunday morning? IT'S AWESOME but obviously don't watch it anymore I say some of the kids i grew up with do

my grandad used to record wrestling on video tape for me when i was younger, i used to get all excited when he gave it me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I used to watch it when I was younger and when I found out it was fake, I was really shocked. I don't watch it now, I don't really like it anymore. I got bored of watching grown guys to beat the crap out of each other to go along with a ready made storyline. If there was a hint of realness to it, like the person who won wasn't decided beforehand, I might be more interested
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast