HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2012

Tokens
    Habbo
    Gibs960

Latest Awards:

Optimistic side: I think England could do it with a new manager.

Realistic Side: Between Spain, Holland or Germany.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

gonna be in france for the final so allez les bleus

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    gonna be in france for the final so allez les bleus
    can i come

im still certain holland v germany final.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Breaking news: Gary Cahill is out of the Euros due to a broken jaw and Martin Kelly has been called up.

I don't support England, but Kelly, really?
    Rio Ferdinand, Micah Richards, Steven Caulker, Ryan Shawcross, Scott Dann are just a few names from the top of my head that would be a more suitable candidate to call up.

Just to add; apparently Micah Richards has said no to being on standby, and Hodgson has gone on record to say Rio Ferdinand and John Terry can't play together. makes the obvious joke about john terry being a racist
    Last edited by Kasabian; 03-06-2012 at 02:58 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kasabian View Post
    Breaking news: Gary Cahill is out of the Euros due to a broken jaw and Martin Kelly has been called up.

I don't support England, but Kelly, really?
    Rio Ferdinand, Micah Richards, Steven Caulker, Ryan Shawcross, Scott Dann are just a few names from the top of my head that would be a more suitable candidate to call up.

Just to add; apparently Micah Richards has said no to being on standby, and Hodgson has gone on record to say Rio Ferdinand and John Terry can't play together. makes the obvious joke about john terry being a racist

urgh Mertens is such a ****. Why would you do that in a friendly? He's just ended Cahill's Euro 2012 hopes out of his stupidity.
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matts View Post
    urgh Mertens is such a ****. Why would you do that in a friendly? He's just ended Cahill's Euro 2012 hopes out of his stupidity.
    Mertens has now apologised, but still - it was a friendly match and he was not going to get the ball ...

I still cant see why Kelly has been called up (hope he does well if he plays)... i'm sure there is better players out there who could do a better job due to more experience
    :dance: McLaren F1 :dance: FC Barcelona :dance: Sheffield United FC :dance:

I have left for now but may return in the future!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Idiotic by Mertens. Would like to see him snapped by a defender. I guess the Euro is now about building a strong, young team for the world cup seeing as half the bloody teams injured!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Deak View Post
    Mertens has now apologised, but still - it was a friendly match and he was not going to get the ball ...

I still cant see why Kelly has been called up (hope he does well if he plays)... i'm sure there is better players out there who could do a better job due to more experience
    exactly. It was a friendly and it was completely unnecessary. I've seen videos from various angles and you can see just how much effort he is putting in to throwing cahill at hart. If their heads had clashed and not head-to-shoulder then there could have been a very serious injury out of this. He can apologize all he likes, but he obviously doesn't yet know what its like to miss a major international tournament because of a fellow professional's stupidity.
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

I'm actually pretty excited in all honesty, considering im a neutral!

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast