HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Default Just Bieber - Die in your arms

I'm not a big fan of jb but I thought a few ppl would get a little wet listening to this so being a nice chap and that I thought I'd share cos I assumed it hadn't been posted already, if it has been I hope the creator of the thread doesn't stress out too much lol.

Last edited by Richie; 29-05-2012 at 08:46 AM.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ellz

Latest Awards:

This is quite nice, i like his music now because is more grown up that his earlier stuff! Thanks for posting

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samantha.

Latest Awards:

Justin Bieber has started to grow on me recently after Boyfriend! It's a good song

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I do like it although I don't really think it's his best. I really do like his music much more now though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think the songs ok, my sister was playing it earlier and I didn't know it was this until I heard the lyrics. Think it's a nice tune, not too sure about it but I don't despise it either .