HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Idle moderators

Tokens
    Habbo
    Munex

The other day, I reported people cybering. I got into a girl's first habbo room (filled with the free pixel furni), turned on the ghost effect and watched. LOL, sounds wrong, but isn't. As soon as they did enough to get banned, I reported them...

Mod 'drischi' shows up and stands in the doorway. I whisper to her what's happening. The girl who was cybering, dressed only in a bra and underwear, told the mod to go away. The mod said nothing - then left. They did not get banned.

The people who were cybering said things such as "-goes up and down on body-", and lots of suggestive things; "Do you like my hard [padlocks]". They stopped cybering when the mod entered the room, so, that makes it all okay! Don't bother to check the chat logs, mods...

/Rantover
    moderator alert Image removed by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceeds your size limit!

Tokens

The Moderators were probably busy using their tools. As they weren't saying anything, they'd go to Idle but I don't think they'd get kicked. If they're busy investigating a serious CFH, then they're not going to say anything in the room. They were probably told to be more visible, but obviously still had to carry on doing the job that they're paid to do - so they enter a room to appear visible, and then promptly get on with what their job actually entails: moderation of the hotel and its guests.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Tidings

Latest Awards:

a lotof MOD- names where in rooms yesterday. i reported enough to have a couple of them come to the room i was in to check the situation. really glad mods are picking up. they've been really on the ball for me

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Moderators CANNOT be both ACTIVELY answering each C4H request AND active on habbo. They're not machines!!!!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

It's funny that people think they can wipe it out. Habbo can't afford to have a mod in each room and to be fair if they stamp it out in habbo then people are just going to give out their msn and take it off habbo, which is actually more dangerous. I'm not saying some deterrent needs to be made but if kids want to do it, then they're going to do you! You just have to encourage them to be safe and not meet up with people or give out where they live etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12