HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default How did Lost_Witness take over Callie?

I don't really know how Callie got removed/fired as a Hotel Manager and how Lost_Witness took over - i've googled it and it says this:

As you know Lost_Witness and Bucho6 are our current hotel managers, before that was Calle Lost_Witness really really wanted to be the hotel manager, at this current point he was working in an office for Sulake©. He decided to log on to the actual hotel (UK) as Callie, he then used special tools, of which staff only have, to pick up all of Lost_Witness’s furni. He then reported this to the Big Boss of Sulake© and then they investigated and saw that Callie’s account was the one that hacked Lost_Witness. So Callie was fired, and Lost_Witness was given the role of Hotel manager alongside Bucho6. Its also funny how whenever a you speak this statement on Habbo, that’s the discussion forum and the Hotel, that you receive a perm ban!
    I'm not sure if thats true, lol. Any solid facts of the story?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well that definitely isn’t true.

Lost_Witness was firstly made temporary Hotel Manager, and stayed temporary for a few months. This came about after Callie quit, but there were very strong rumours that she was about to be fired. That's the version I prefer to believe.
    It's the quality of your posts that count, not the quantity!

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

In a proper working environment firing people like Habbo fansite's is totally different. People don't really ever get fired, thats the last resort.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm pretty sure Bucho6 was introduced quite a few months down the line, long after Lost_Witness had been HM himself for a while. I remember people would refer to him as "Chris" making it seem like they knew him personally. All the pretentious kids did it.

Tokens

She was fired because she essentially went around stealing furniture (thrones and possibly other rares) and selling it, for profit, on various auction websites. At the time, Habbo did not really have the sophisticated tools that they do now (furniture tracking and logging, basically) and so they had to set up a sophisticated lure to see which member of staff was stealing the furniture (because it had to be a member of staff - people were getting furniture picked up that had no rights set in the rooms).

She was eventually caught and asked to leave because obviously that kind of behaviour is never tolerated. I almost hired her, under her real name (which isn't Callie) but fortunately the lovely Rebecca Newton told me about her and advised me to stay away.

So, in essence, yes she was fired and Lost_Witness was promoted to take her place (after being a Moderator or whatever; not entirely sure what he did before becoming Hotel Manager). Moral of the story: Don't abuse staff privileges and try and sell furni (well, it was thrones) for profit.

Justine was a dirty and naughty Habbo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Musether View Post
    She was fired because she essentially went around stealing furniture (thrones and possibly other rares) and selling it, for profit, on various auction websites. At the time, Habbo did not really have the sophisticated tools that they do now (furniture tracking and logging, basically) and so they had to set up a sophisticated lure to see which member of staff was stealing the furniture (because it had to be a member of staff - people were getting furniture picked up that had no rights set in the rooms).

She was eventually caught and asked to leave because obviously that kind of behaviour is never tolerated. I almost hired her, under her real name (which isn't Callie) but fortunately the lovely Rebecca Newton told me about her and advised me to stay away.

So, in essence, yes she was fired and Lost_Witness was promoted to take her place (after being a Moderator or whatever; not entirely sure what he did before becoming Hotel Manager). Moral of the story: Don't abuse staff privileges and try and sell furni (well, it was thrones) for profit.
    Oh right, I see - thank you +rep

---------- Post added 17-07-2012 at 06:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Abdicators View Post
    Justine was a dirty and naughty Habbo.
    What did she do?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeel View Post
    What did she do?
    I don't know what other illegal activities, if any, she was involved in, but she did the furniture theft and may have acted inappropriately towards certain Habbos (favouritism, etc.) which was obviously frowned upon in the Habbo offices back then.

She might've fiddled with bans or something - but the main issue she left was because of the furniture theft; obviously when that happens, the trust between employer and employee is broken (usually irrevocably) and so she had to leave.

I believe she went to work for Club Tropica (?) although I don't know that for a certainty - I nearly recruited her to my Community Operations department under her real name, Justine, but when I found out what she'd done, I was like "Woah, I don't want anyone like that in my department." (Curiously, she denied being Justine Green, being Callie, or having ever worked at Habbo when everything pointed to the contrary...)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't know what other illegal activities, if any, she was involved in, but she did the furniture theft and may have acted inappropriately towards certain Habbos (favouritism, etc.) which was obviously frowned upon in the Habbo offices back then.

She might've fiddled with bans or something - but the main issue she left was because of the furniture theft; obviously when that happens, the trust between employer and employee is broken (usually irrevocably) and so she had to leave.

I believe she went to work for Club Tropica (?) although I don't know that for a certainty - I nearly recruited her to my Community Operations department under her real name, Justine, but when I found out what she'd done, I was like "Woah, I don't want anyone like that in my department." (Curiously, she denied being Justine Green, being Callie, or having ever worked at Habbo when everything pointed to the contrary...)
    Strange women, I take it she must of took and sold a lot then.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What company do you own?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast