HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

I'm gutted for them

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Garriet View Post
    i think its a bit harsh to say that she is up herself and snobby, she may be but not to the extent of what you are portraying it as. the queen probably doesn't smile much because she is the queen and she is respected and deserves respect, when she does smile people take it as an important thing due to the fact she doesn't smile much. if she smiled every time something happened then respect could be lost for her as it could show she doesn't really care she is just smiling to make other people happy. but when she does actually smile (on the few occasions) it can really have a good impact on the people that respect her. that's probably why she doesn't smile much, but we can't really judge her as we're not the queen, and we don't know what its like to be in her shoes.

moderator alert Edited by Matts (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly, thanks.
    Last edited by Matthew; 30-07-2012 at 06:19 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

WE'VE JUST A SILVER MEDAL! - Male gymnastics. We all thought it was the bronze but now it is SILVER! Fantastic effort from the guys.

---------- Post added 30-07-2012 at 07:07 PM ----------

Ok Japan are protesting so we could not have a silver just yet...

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Back down to a bronze, Japan went up in points after the protest.

Gold: China
    Silver: Japan
    Bronze: Great Britain

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Great effort from britain there!

unlucky with the appeal but japan deserved second really.

First medal in that event since 1912 I think?
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That is such a ******* scam lol. No one in the stadium was happy about that apart from that ugly looking Japanese team

Tokens

Latest Awards:

they should be deported

or shot

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GirlNextDoor15 View Post
    True but very ironic.

Have you not seen enough LED lights?
    Beijing was mesmerising in its brilliant way but London was too misleading and ironic. And what did you mean by better music? UK definitely took one or two ideas from Beijing in terms of expressing their own culture. But still, Beijing was better than London even though it might not give you the warm and cosy feeling etc. However, Beijing had successfully poured out 5000 years of history in just a few hours. Compared to London, it felt like they were partying or watching a circus with a few 'good' performers instead of celebrating Olympics. London kept emphasizing on how amazing its history has been but it's not. It looked like they were dying for praises when they brought out all these childhood stories which were only creative but didn't tell much about GB's history. They persuaded the Queen to jump off the helicopter but the Queen is just a human being who eats, sleeps, drinks and ages like how all of us do. I don't really see the big deal of the Queen parachuting. Might be even better if they could find other 86 y/o athletes to parachute. That might show how enthusiastic they are for Olympics. The Queen? Nah. Maybe they wanted the Queen to do it so that we'll laugh.

I wasn't expecting too much. Just what Olympics should be rather than showing how 'accepting' a multinational state should be. Whoever will thought of letting Ban Ki Moon carry the Olympic flag lackadaisically. I didn't expect to watch a circus full of random songs or whatever. The coordination wasn't there. And I don't see how accepting UK is. More of how busybody UK is in other people's business. That's the reality and changing the perception of how one should view UK through Olympics won't actly change anything really. UK may be more accepting of other races but I still don't see how. The name callings like bacon etc. You know it better. So, tell me how is UK accepting? And I always wonder why Paul McCartney. Elton John's not dead .
    And yes. Mr Bean's there for nothing except for cheap humour.
    The whole show's just for laugh and giggles imo. Didn't really impress me except for the parachuting part. How desperate.
    Misawa? Is that you?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my hopes for team GB not getting a lot of medals is working. perrrrrrrrrrfect.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

We just beat Argentina in Hockey (preliminary round) by a fantastic 4-1. Fantastic performance from TeamGB!

Previous Habbox Roles

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast