HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Oh really? Did not know that, haven't watched it much the past few days for one reason or another :L
    I know we have like three or so people in different boxing events in the finals. I just remember reading about one either going to be a gold or silver then again they could all be!

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah bantamweight gold/silver final is on at 8:45pm

we're against ireland

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The BBC seem to keep mentioning Tom Daley whenever possible. Whether or not there's a Medal in him or not though is another question. He seems to be more of a celebrity-come-poster boy these days. I guess we'll find out in about half an hour.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    The BBC seem to keep mentioning Tom Daley whenever possible. Whether or not there's a Medal in him or not though is another question. He seems to be more of a celebrity-come-poster boy these days. I guess we'll find out in about half an hour.
    He can dive for sure when he nails them. He is competing with some great divers though such as the Chinese! But they seem to be good at everything.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    He can dive for sure when he nails them. He is competing with some great divers though such as the Chinese! But they seem to be good at everything.
    Indeed, but they all seem pretty good at nailing the dives! He'll be lucky to get Bronze, and even luckier to Gold or Silver with Qiu Bo and Lin Yue, they may fail a few dives but the risks are still there for Daley. The Finalists for the whole 10m Diving are very good. It was shocking to see the Australian diver just miss out on it (Mitchin?)

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Indeed, but they all seem pretty good at nailing the dives! He'll be lucky to get Bronze, and even luckier to Gold or Silver with Qiu Bo and Lin Yue, they may fail a few dives but the risks are still there for Daley. The Finalists for the whole 10m Diving are very good. It was shocking to see the Australian diver just miss out on it (Mitchin?)
    Yeah he did miss out, he should have got it with the history he has.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Yeah he did miss out, he should have got it with the history he has.
    Indeed. It's a shame as he was clearly enjoying it too and has quite a personality to match The Australians must be gutted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Gold Medal for Luke in the boxing! 28 Gold meals in total for TeamGB

Indeed. It's a shame as he was clearly enjoying it too and has quite a personality to match The Australians must be gutted.
    Yeah he was enjoying it for sure

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

4x100 World Record. Unreal, Jamaica could go even faster too. I waited all olympics to see that and they didn't disappoint.

Being a 600m former county champion I have watched athletics all my life and I just wanted to see that world record go so bad, and in my favourite event!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    4x100 World Record. Unreal, Jamaica could go even faster too. I waited all olympics to see that and they didn't disappoint.

Being a 600m former county champion I have watched athletics all my life and I just wanted to see that world record go so bad, and in my favourite event!
    100m, 200m & 4x100m, 4x400m are most definitely my favourite events. every other event is just....psshhh. so proud of team jamaica.