HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

David Rudisha's WR was pretty special as well

Tokens

Latest Awards:

oh i definitely agree. did watch it, and once he broke away it was obvious he was gonna get a new WR! wish all the track events/olympics weren't ending need more on my tv!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Tom Daley gets a bronze. So happy that he got a medal, regardless of the colour!
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 11-08-2012 at 09:00 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

******* chinese upset cos they only got a silver.

Probably would be happy with the silver if they didn't get tortured all their life training for it in one of the chinese training torture chambers

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen! View Post
    ******* chinese upset cos they only got a silver.

Probably would be happy with the silver if they didn't get tortured all their life training for it in one of the chinese training torture chambers
    Yeah and then there's Tom who is like smiling and very happy that he got a bronze

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Circadia

Latest Awards:

It made me laugh how the guy from the US hugged people and kissed their cheek etc
    China was upset
    Then there was GB who jumped in the pool

We should end up in 3rd place tomorrow overall which is amazing!

'On top of the world, on top of it all,
    trying to feel invincible.'

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Yeah and then there's Tom who is like smiling and very happy that he got a bronze
    I like how the American Gold Medalist is all "Yeah, that's great", China are all depressed and we're acting as though we got a Gold, a WR and an OR all in the same night. Amazing

Shocked Lin didn't do so well. Did anyone else notice Ivan Garcia Navarro got rid of his monobrow? My family seemed all to pleased seeing that, so pleased that they dragged me off the PC :/

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    I like how the American Gold Medalist is all "Yeah, that's great", China are all depressed and we're acting as though we got a Gold, a WR and an OR all in the same night. Amazing

Shocked Lin didn't do so well. Did anyone else notice Ivan Garcia Navarro got rid of his monobrow? My family seemed all to pleased seeing that, so pleased that they dragged me off the PC :/
    I think I seen some tweets about him and his eyebrows But yeah I love how Tom and the GB crew and crowd were cheering so much like we won a gold - Just fantastic.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens
    Habbo
    Foregetfuhl

Latest Awards:

I'm so so so happy for Tom Daley he is a beaut His still go so many olympics in front of him! Gold for him in 2016!!

And the Chinese.. get over yourselfffffff!
    “You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope.”

Tokens

Latest Awards: