HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Well why would she want to be there really? There were ethnics in attendance
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

*REMOVED*

moderator alert Edited by Lee (Forum Moderator): Racist comments will not be tolerated, thanks.
    Last edited by Lee; 29-07-2012 at 08:33 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I was not loving the costumes in the parade most of them looked like airline stewards or beach holiday-makers. Some of the West African and South Asian ones were nice but if I was in charge of dressing the British team I'd put them all in like Vivienne Westwood and Gareth Pugh outfits it'd be fab
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

team USA's one was terrible. ralph lauren is a 'decent' brand (well, it's being diluted now with all the ex-g star wearers), and to come up with that was just laughable really. our one wasn't much better either. i still can't believe i sat through the whole ceremony though; especially the parade. was like ARE WE FINISHED YET??? "no we're only on C"...

can't wait for the 100m though. part of me wants bolt to lose as he is on SUCH a high pedestal right now, but then another part of me doesn't want anyone from team jamaica to lose anything . wouldn't mind if yohan blake won instead of bolt tho

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

Team GB really haven't done great today. The Murray brothers lost their match as well as Anne Keothavong. The same goes for Swimming, we're not doing great atm

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Does anyone know what song(s) play during the whole industrial revolution part of the opening ceremony and the part with Lizzie in the chopper?
    Last edited by dbgtz; 28-07-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Well why would she want to be there really? There were ethnics in attendance
    You mean... the Irish? Pray, they don't find us and use our facilities without washing first.

Wasn't the British olympic team dressed up by Stella McCartney, or was Ab Fab lying?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Team GB really haven't done great today. The Murray brothers lost their match as well as Anne Keothavong. The same goes for Swimming, we're not doing great atm
    It seems all the expected gold medal winners are doing badly. America lost at Archery while the Italians won. Usually America is good at the Team Archery event :/
    Last edited by GommeInc; 28-07-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Does anyone know what song(s) play during the whole industrial revolution part of the opening ceremony and the part with Lizzie in the chopper?
    Nvm about this I found it.

mmm

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    You mean... the Irish? Pray, they don't find us and use our facilities without washing first.

Wasn't the British olympic team dressed up by Stella McCartney, or was Ab Fab lying?

It seems all the expected gold medal winners are doing badly. America lost at Archery while the Italians won. Usually America is good at the Team Archery event :/
    They really were!!! Loved that Ab Fab episode.......

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Beijing 08 was better in my opinion. The teen love crap was absolutely unreal and cheeky. Both teens were of different race, clearly hinting that GB has always been accepting to other races which is so not true and misleading as well. Racism still exists no matter what. Paul McCartney was boring. Why on earth did he choose to sing 'Hey Jude'? omf stupid song choice. and oh mr bean. i'd say he was the highlight of the event but putting him in the orchestra and all those funny faces were so disrespectful not only to the orchestra but yeah, to himself too. Cheap humour and I just never thought royal stunt or beautiful LED lights would impress so many people. They just show how desperate GB was to make sure its opening ceremony is better than Beijing's. And shame on David Cameron. I expected more than just reading directly from the script ffs. Very disappointing

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast